Teachley: Market Bay is a unique 3D world where children are immersed in doing math everywhere they go! They can buy and sell objects at the Marketplace, visit local shops to purchase or craft new items, customize their own character and home while completing daily quests. This fun and engaging world will have kids spending hours deeply engaged in math!
We can’t wait for you to come visit us in Market Bay! We’re confident children are going to love it and become even better mathematicians. See why 2nd grade teacher, Laura D. in Maine says,
"Wow, Market Bay is wildly popular with my second grade students. Thank you so much! They are just loving it!"
As with all of Teachley's games, Market Bay is designed by teachers and informed by Learning Sciences research to ensure our instructional approach and rich scaffolds align with how to best support math learning. Our visual and auditory feedback help children master concepts and be confident in math. Teachley's games are intrinsically rewarding and motivating for kids.
* Play on an iPad or iPhone.
* New content released regularly.
* This app was made possible with funding provided by the National Institutes of Health.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* Aligns with numerous Common Core and other state standards to cover a wide range of K-5 math skills, including:
- Addition and subtraction
- Multi-digit operations
- Place value
- Borrowing and regrouping
- And much more!
* Educators, create a FREE account to add your class.
* Your students' families can connect to your class and play remotely with classmates while you monitor their progress.
* Subscription app with new content released regularly.
* Ability to connect to your children's classes, play remotely with classmates, and send progress data to your children's teachers.
* Family account supports 4 child profiles.
* Subscription is $4.99/month.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged $4.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://teachley.com/terms-of-use
Teachley, LLC is an award-winning edtech company founded by expert teachers with PhDs in cognitive science and supported by the U.S. Department of Education, National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and non-profit organizations. Teachley is transforming teaching and learning through research-based math games with formative assessment data to help schools and districts drive instruction and target interventions. Based on cognitive science research, Teachley’s apps focus on teaching important strategies shown to improve learning within fun and engaging games. www.teachley.com
Improvements to login for school devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More People and More Movment
I love the app so much especially when you visit friends apartments but I really wish you could see other people and communicate with them it would make it more realistic and I would also like if they were able to jump sit and lie down
Developer Response ,
Analiese, thank you for sharing feedback, these are great suggestions! Since your review, we have released the ability to sit in various places around the world and even play on the swing set. More fun updates are coming soon!
My girl loves it, I love it!
My first grader daughter loves it so much that I use this app as a reward screen time! I love how math is integrated with explorations and others activities in this app, it makes her motivated to do math without even thinking what she’s doing is math. I tried to give her allowance to help her apply calculations in daily living, but didn’t work well. But this app helped her! I watched her playing when I first downloaded her and checked back a few days later, she’s so much faster at calculating in her head.
My son is in first grade and he thinks the following about the game: “It is amazing because it’s fun and it teaches you.” I’m glad these type of apps are being able to be purchased for a very cheap price, so that students can practice what they learn at school in a fun way that compares to video games minus the violence. As a teacher, I feel this is an awesome tool. As a mother, I am loving it!
- Teachley, LLC
- 277.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Teachley LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Market Bay Full Access $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.