***** About.com Best Educational App Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - 2nd Place!
***** SmartAppsForKids.com 2012 Readers' Choice Top 10!
***** 2010 Best App Ever Awards - 2nd Place in Education!
TeachMe: Kindergarten is an educational iPhone/iPad/iPod touch app which teaches six different age appropriate subjects to Kindergarten aged children: sight words, addition, subtraction, spelling and now writing letters and numbers. Parents can select which subjects they want, set different difficulty levels, and even choose specific questions. Parents can review performance history for each subject to check how their child is doing.
TeachMe: Kindergarten keeps children engaged with a rather unique reward system where children earn a coin for every three correct answers. Coins can then be used to purchase stickers to place in fun sticker scenes or to purchase items for the new virtual aquarium. Sticker scenes can be exported as wallpaper or emailed to family and friends.
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be child friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. An animated teacher (Mimi Mouse) gives verbal instructions and feedback to the child which makes learning fun.
• Virtual Aquarium reward (4 types of fish and 40+ items)
• 6 different sticker reward scenes: farm, beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, playground
• Over 150 different stickers for adding to scenes
• Save learning information for up to 40 students
• Select which subjects are displayed for each student
• Turn on/off specific questions within a subject
• Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
• Change the number of questions in a row to mark a question learned
• Tracks performance for each subject item (last five)
• Export sticker rewards scenes to Photos, for emailing or using as wallpaper
• Sight Words: Dolch (Pre-K), Dolch (K)
• Addition: up to a total of 10
• Subtraction: from 10 down
• Spelling: complete words by choosing the missing letter
• Letter Writing: how to write letters a-z, A-Z
• Number Writing: how to write numbers 0-9.
Email us at email@example.com for help & suggestions as we cannot respond to reviews.
Be sure to try the other apps in the TeachMe series: TeachMe: Toddler, TeachMe: 1st Grade, TeachMe: 2nd Grade, and TeachMe: 3rd Grade!
• Improve app launch time
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely love it
So I’m a tight-wad and never pay for apps, but my mom gave me an Apple gift card for the app store and I tried this.
I love it so much I may buy it for my husband’s tablet for my child to use as well. It teaches math and reading as well as writing. Her writing has improved greatly, and she went from not counting at all to being a math super star within days. She loves the sticker store and it has also helped teach her about saving money and patience- since some items you have to save up for (not real money). A great app that teaches and works
Great! Highly recommended!
Wonderful app that my kids age 2.5, 5 and 8 love! Just wish there was more grades like 4th through 6th! Please keep developing higher grades!
Also I’d love to see a Algebra, geography, world history and us history version. That be super!
Penmanship fix please!!! Only complaint is my younger kids get frustrated when they can’t write the letters or numbers perfect and can’t progress past the screen without mom writing it for them.
I’ve used this app for quite a few years. I bought this for my great niece to practice writing, now my granddaughter is using it. They both love the sticker reward system. They enjoy the app a lot. Thanks for making it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.