◇◇◇◇ SALE - SAVE 25% ◇◇◇◇
Now includes the Official UK Police and Fire Service tests for accurate training and testing.
Team Bleep Test is from the developers of the original Team Bleep Test software for PC which was first released in 2004 and is now used by premier national league teams for many sports around the world.
APP STORE REVIEWS
A selection of app store reviews from our range of bleep test apps:
4/5 - "Great little app for the price. Am in the british armed forces and wanted a reliable and accurate bleep test trainer. Tried and compared it today (uk and australian version only) against an official bleep test cd and it's exactly the same. Sweet!!!!!" by Fishnavy
5/5 - "I'm a x-country runner and it is pretty good for your stamina and sprint finish … well done great app" by Gaganster
5/5 - "… contains all the required tests and works really well" by Martin Thomas
Team Bleep Test allows you to run any type of Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT) for any sport, record scores for teams of up to 40 players during a test, setup multiple teams/groups of players and view previous scores on a graph to track player and team fitness over the season.
‣ Standard Bleep Test - The original bleep test/MSFT, defined by Luc Léger in 1984.
‣ UK Police Official Test - Used as part of the Police Service recruitment process in the UK.
‣ UK Fire Service Official Test - Used as part of the Fire Service recruitment process in the UK.
‣ UK & Australian Bleep Test - Most popular bleep test in Australia and the UK.
‣ Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery (IRTL) Levels 1/2.
‣ Yo-Yo Intermittent Endurance (IETL) Levels 1/2.
‣ Or use the powerful script feature to create your own bleep test.
NOTE: We have worked hard to compare and match the bleep tests in our apps with official bleep test CDs to ensure their accuracy.
‣ Run a bleep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
‣ Choose from a selection of bleep tests including the standard 20m Bleep Test, Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery, Yo-Yo Endurance and the official tests used by UK Police & Fire Services.
‣ Create your own custom bleep test using the scripts tab and run any type of bleep test designed for any sport.
‣ View test progression as a running man on screen.
‣ Real time display of VO2 Max, total distance, total laps, current stage and stage laps during a test.
‣ Record scores during a test for a team of up to 40 players.
‣ Save scores for multiple teams/groups of players.
‣ View past scores (Stage and level, VO2 Max and total distance) on a graph for the whole team or highlight a single player to show detailed score information.
‣ Export past scores to a spreadsheet and view on a PC.
‣ Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
‣ Optional vibrate on bleep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
‣ Bleeps also play when device is locked and/or muted.
‣ Bluetooth speakers supported.
Accurate timing when running the bleep test is vital to get an accurate assessment of individual player fitness. We guarantee the timing of the bleeps on our range of bleep test apps are correct to 1/100th of a second compared with the corresponding official soundtrack (as tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices).
Copyright: Original PC software, V1 2004 - Running Man Graphic for MSFT, V2 2006 - Team Statistics Graph and Player Highlight, V3 2007 - MSFT Scripts/Custom Fitness Tests, © Bitworks Design
‣ Import previously exported score data, allowing for modification of teams and scores from a spreadsheet.
‣ Minor UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
My Bleep Test App Experience
I downloaded the app and was able to use it right away on my iPhone with the default script. I was not familiar with the Yo-Yo test specifically, so It took me a little time to understand the difference between Stages, Speed Levels, and the different ways a test can be scored. Finally, It is easy to customize a test using the script feature too.
So the timing lines up with the original yo yo test BUUUT why are the stages all messed up??? Impossible to keep track of. Why did you mess the stages up? Disappointed and would like my $ back or for the stages to line up with the actual yo yo test. Also if you’re not giving the true yo yo test, maybe you should let the customers know this before purchasing. If the stages correlated with the real yo yo test then this would be a great app. Love everything else about the app like the individual player stats etc. When I’m training teams for college tryouts and their requirements are stage 16:1 or better (for example), I don’t want all the extra work and headache of figuring out where your stages line up. Again, almost perfect. A simple enough fix may be to allow an edit option to the stages portion of the edit section
Great for team use
Easy to keep track of when athletes finish testing. Have never had any audio issues when connected to a Bluetooth speaker. Setting phone to do not disturb also helps avoiding potential audio issues
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- James Bickerton
- 6.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 James Bickerton
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.