Team Calendar Sync will sync your Exchange calendar with your iPhone or iPad device.
What does Team Calendar Sync do that iOS does not?
• TCS will sync a calendar that has been shared with you by another user.
• TCS allows you to NOT sync reminders if desired.
How does it work?
• TCS syncs events from Exchange to iOS.
• You view your calendar using either the included calendar view or the default iOS Calendar app (other calendar apps may also work).
• Edits you make using the included calendar view.
Team Calendar Sync works with:
• Exchange 2007 SP1, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, and Exchange Online (365).
Team Calendar Sync does not work with:
• Free Outlook.com and Kiosk accounts are not supported.
• POP3 / SMTP / IMAP accounts are not supported.
• Resource calendars and shared folders are not supported. A workaround is to move the calendar under a generic user account.
• Event category colors are currently not supported.
See the wiki at TeamCalendarSync.app for more information!
Website domain changed to teamcalendarsync.app
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult set up but great once you get past that.
Been looking for an app to replace lookee-loo since it disappeared from the App Store. This app does the job (allows you to look at shared calendars from Microsoft exchange). The set up and syncing is not as good as lookee-loo, but once it's all there--the interface is nicer. Also like how it integrates with iOS calendar.
This worked great for over a year, not so much anymore.
After around a week the app reports “COMPLETED WITH ERRORS”.
One this occurs the ONLY. fix is to fully delete the account & associated calendar from my phone, then set it back up from scratch. Once done I need to manually go through all my devices and reconfigure the new calendar.
All will be well for about a week when the error message reappears.
The worst part is there is absolutely NO further details provided outside of “with errors” so there is no way to know if, say, it doesn’t like a character in a specific invite... Assuming it is related to a recurring event, I have so many (all of which were created by others) so I can’t even begin to identify which one it is so I can ask for said reoccurring event to be deleted and recreated...
Nice app but more importantly great customer support
Sean has been outstanding in assisting with issues when it comes to shared exchange calendars. Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.