Team enables you to support, organize, and take action more effectively for the organizations and causes you care about most. Whether you're a supporter of an advocacy org, campaign volunteer, or union member, Team helps you help your organization through outreach, message amplification, and community building – at home or on the move:
With Team you’re able to:
• Conduct Outreach: Talk with your friends about the causes you care about – the most effective way to take action for your organization.
• Clipboard Canvass: Meet new people, and help recruit and engage them on behalf of your organization.
• Amplify Messages: Help spread accurate information about the causes you support, fighting disinformation
• Build Community: Enjoy a digital space for easy communication between organizers and supporters.
• Organize Digitally: Use Team’s management tools to build, moderate, and sustain a network of supporters –both online and in-person.
Download Team to see if your organization has already started organizing online!
If you are part of an organization, union, or campaign looking to use Team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
• Maintenance: We’ve upgraded and debugged some of the wiring that keeps Team operating — this is much too complex to describe here! So, ’just rest assured that we’ve improved the app.
• Fresh New Look: The design team at Team is polishing up the app. While they’re adding a new coat of paint and moving stuff around, you may find a mess or two; we apologize in advance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wanted a way to help, now I have it.
This app is awesome and has real impact. Helps you mobilize voters for the midterms by messaging friends you know who live in important districts — way better than cold calling.
Easy to use, and help me connect with voters in new and better ways! Was instrumental in yeh success of the campaign I was working on!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We are really glad that Team made such an impact for you!
Add other SM sites and I’ll start
posting. I rarely post in Facebook because I don’t trust them anymore. Also, let me read ALL of the suggested posts BEFORE I share them. You’re only showing me the first line, so I have to copy and paste one to actually see it. Not a good idea.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The ability to read all of a suggested post before sharing, we’re sorry that you encountered this problem! It has since been fixed. Thank you for your patience and please feel free to email email@example.com with any other technical difficulties or questions!
As for Facebook, we completely understand that people have concerns about privacy and data security on Facebook. As a result of these concerns, Facebook recently changed many of their policies to better protect users’ data, and Team’s work with Facebook fully complies with these rules. We are working on a Twitter option, but we built Team for Facebook first because we have found that it is one of the best forums for organic interaction and conversation between real friends.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.