TeamPages is the easiest way to manage your team online, and now, on the go! Keep track of your team's roster, schedule, attendance and messages.
The TeamPages iOS app allows you to access key features from your pre-existing account on teampages.
* Roster information -- view contact information about your players, parents and coaches. Included are quick links to call, text and send them a message over TeamPages.
* Schedule -- check for times and get directions with interactive maps.
* Attendance -- let your players RSVP, then double check who is going to be at the game. Once you've arrived, quickly update everyone's attendance for tracking later.
* Messaging -- send and receive messages to one or many members of your team. Also, for all you league admins, easily message multiple teams (great for contacting both teams playing against each other).
A few things we have in store for upcoming releases:
* Photos -- view and capture moments from the field.
* Videos -- upload video as it's happening and share it with family members who couldn't make it.
* Push notifications -- keep members informed in real-time to make sure they don't miss an important update.
* Scores -- update scores from the field to keep everything as up-to-date as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
It would be nice if the app could show all the features when you log into your team like the Chat Messages & Discussion Board. This is how we communicate as a team.
Needs more features
The app could use more details - from the website edition. One big one, for scheduling, would be a way to determine the end of a scheduled event/practice. It's nice to know when things start, but how about when they end?
Can’t update calendar to phone. Try to sync and errors every time. Website is nearly as bad. Have to sync each individual event vs entire calendar at once. Shutterfly team site runs circles around this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.