TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Set who's playing in each game, arrange players in any order, and assign positions with lineups.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Introducing group chat! Now you can message instantly with any number of people on your team, right within the app. Coordinate that carpool, tell all the coaches you’re running late, or remind the outfielders about that giant sinkhole in center field.
- Make sure everyone on the team downloads the latest version of TeamSnap so they don’t miss out on group chats.
- This feature is being rolled out to new teams over the next couple weeks. If you don’t have group messaging yet, keep checking back!
- Fixed an issue with the Availability buttons sometimes not being available. They are now available all the time.
- Fixed an issue where users could be logged out unexpectedly. Sort of like passing through a time portal, only not as much fun.
- Fixed a few miscellaneous issues with miscellaneous solutions.
- Fixed an issue in team chat where older message would sometimes fail to load. You can now revisit that chat you sent in 1974.
- Introducing direct messages! Now you can chat with anyone on your team directly through TeamSnap.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but could be even better if...
I’ve been a soccer mom for 10 years and also coached for 5 years, so I’ve had to use many different communication tools over the years. Teamsnap has been the best at getting parents up to date from the Coach and also at bringing parents together. For older teams, we love the Live Game feature because we aren’t at all the games now that our kids drive. For our younger teams, it’s great because we share photos and plan off field team events easily. I have problems with being the owner of multiple accounts and teams (older kids have their own, and it causes issues with mine because I get listed twice), I also wish the customer service were more prominent because I don’t know how to fix these issues! Lastly, they should make it more obvious to Coaches which messages actually text parents (is it alerts, messages or mail..our coaches get it mixed up!). Overall, I LOVE this app.
Great Concept... how kids still have so many quirks?
This could be the new standard for coaches and teams but many quirks and unintuitive features hold it back. 1. I’ve entered the location of the games, yet on the map it still says address not located but the pin and the math is exactly the address I just put in. Totally confusing parents. 2. Inside of the app, in the email section, I cannot reply to an email. Is this intentional? Should I be replying through my Gmail or Hotmail account? I’m not sure?!?!? 3. The attendance feature is apparently not activated. Apparently the team “creator “has to set this up. Not sure if it is a paid service??? 4. I don’t understand what ends up on the Home screen. The schedule seems to be solid but sometimes there is missing information on the Home screen for next games, practices, etc. This is totally confusing parents. I’ve had to tell them to skip the Home screen altogether and just click on the schedule.
When parents can’t depend on something, it is scary how quickly they will abandon it. I would fix these, and the other issues mentioned in these numerous reviews quickly before I create my own app and take over your business!!! You’ve got more work to do than just changing out the Air filter!
Messaging needs work
This would be an amazing app and an easy 5 star review IF the developers would make some easy fixes to the messaging. First, there is no reason to have so many different options for communication. Just have one team chat function. The chat function is what allows managers and coaches to put something out and players and parents to respond. The others are not even needed. The alert function works for putting out last minute information but no one can respond to it. They have to then move the conversation into the team chat if they need to respond. Also, the notification function of the team chat is horrible. Our team is getting notifications approximately 30% of the time when someone sends a chat message. Also, add the app icon badge that lets you know when a chat message has been sent. That’s the easiest way to know you have a message. Make the team chat a one stop for all collaborative communications and this app would be perfect. If the “alert” is such an important function, add the ability to mark a chat as urgent and you have the same functionality but it is all in one place. These are easy changes and unless the communication features are improved, I will be encouraging my fellow coaches to seek a better app for managing their teams.
- 307 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 TeamSnap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TeamSnap Plus $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.