Participate in meetings from your iOS device anytime, anywhere. You will never miss an important discussion again: Blizz allows you to participate in web-conferences spontaneously and with more flexibility, without being in front of your computer.
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
• Join meetings with anyone, at anytime, anywhere you want. All without needing to sign up
• Stay in touch before and after meetings via instant messaging
• Mix VoIP and Phone Calls: Inside your office or on the road, you can easily choose between your preferred audio channel. Choose between high quality VoIP and local phone dial-in.
• Whether a one-on-one video call or a team meeting with people from around the world with varying internet speeds, Blizz provides smooth HD video conferencing
• Chat with everyone in a meeting at once or individually
• See shared screens from Windows PCs and Mac
STRONG & SECURE
• Built on proven TeamViewer technology with over 36 million sessions per month
• Leverages the high performance architecture and backend from TeamViewer
• RSA 2048 public/private key exchange AES 256-bit end-to-end session encryption
• Trusted device verification when logging in
• Optional two factor authentication
We're constantly improving TeamViewer Meeting to provide you the best experience
• Fixed a bug where the user could not unmute themselves until app restart
• Removed audio cuts when screen-sharing starts/ on presenter change
• Fixed a bug that caused participants misalignment upon device rotation
• Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can the presenter stay full screen?
I love the whole concept of the app except for one thing.. I want the presenter to be the only picture everyone can see; and at full screen. Whenever you have 3 or more members all you see is the persons individual icons unless you turn off everyone’s audio/video and even then the presenter’s screen is tiny and doesn’t fill up the space. Fix this and it would be perfect. Also a preset ability to have the presenter be the only audio/video... not having to turn off every new member’s options individually.
How to start a meeting from iOS?
Just downloaded and trying out the iPhone free version today on July 27. I am unable to find the start meeting icon.
It is only giving me the option to join.
Or is it possible that iOS client can start meeting with a paid subscription?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will release the feature to start a meeting from the main tab soon.
In the mean time you can use one the following options to start a meeting:
* You can invite a contact from your contact list to a meeting. The meeting will than start from your iOS device and wait for the invitee to join.
* You can start scheduled meeting with the "Blizz Meetings" widget.
* If you have a device with 3D Touch you can tap on the App Icon and select "Start a meeting"
Loved this app!
So for 5 days I couldn't use my Skype it keeps saying my status as "not connected". And I had a business call I quickly found Blizz and downloaded on my iPhone . I highly recommend it cause it was great we had a comunicative call it doesn't show any problem with connection. Finally!
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TeamViewer Germany GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.