Keep your meetings simple and secure with TeamViewer Meeting
Collaborate via audio, video, chat and screen sharing across platforms
Start meetings or chat from contact list
Stay in touch with instant chat
TeamViewer Meeting keeps you connected to your contacts and teams through secure videoconferencing and VoIP calls, instant chat, screen sharing, and more across devices and platforms — anywhere you meet.
Download the free mobile app and get started today! Free for up to 5 people.
• Lock meetings
• Meeting passwords
• GDPR and HIPAA compliant
• RSA 4096 public/private key exchange
• AES 256-bit end-to-end meeting encryption
• Optional two-factor authentication
• Preventative update of the libcurl dependency.
• Minor fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Can the presenter stay full screen?
I love the whole concept of the app except for one thing.. I want the presenter to be the only picture everyone can see; and at full screen. Whenever you have 3 or more members all you see is the persons individual icons unless you turn off everyone’s audio/video and even then the presenter’s screen is tiny and doesn’t fill up the space. Fix this and it would be perfect. Also a preset ability to have the presenter be the only audio/video... not having to turn off every new member’s options individually.
How to start a meeting from iOS?
Just downloaded and trying out the iPhone free version today on July 27. I am unable to find the start meeting icon.
It is only giving me the option to join.
Or is it possible that iOS client can start meeting with a paid subscription?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We will release the feature to start a meeting from the main tab soon.
In the mean time you can use one the following options to start a meeting:
* You can invite a contact from your contact list to a meeting. The meeting will than start from your iOS device and wait for the invitee to join.
* You can start scheduled meeting with the "Blizz Meetings" widget.
* If you have a device with 3D Touch you can tap on the App Icon and select "Start a meeting"
Loved this app!
So for 5 days I couldn't use my Skype it keeps saying my status as "not connected". And I had a business call I quickly found Blizz and downloaded on my iPhone . I highly recommend it cause it was great we had a comunicative call it doesn't show any problem with connection. Finally!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TeamViewer Germany GmbH
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TeamViewer Germany GmbH