Software doesn’t support your customers. You do. But it can help you to do it better. Support customers from anywhere, at any time with the Teamwork Desk helpdesk app. Keep an eye on customer activity and manage tickets no matter where you are — lounging by the pool, traveling by train, or hiking in the hills, we’ve got you and your customers covered.
• Easily change the status of a ticket
• Assign tickets to other users
• Move tickets to different inboxes
• Quickly reply to tickets while you’re away from your desk
• Add private notes to tickets to collaborate with your team
• Search tickets
• Dashboard view
• Create tasks directly in your linked Teamwork Projects installation
• Bulk update the status of tickets
• Fill Custom Fields in your tickets (available on Pro and Enterprise plans)
Questions? Click on the App Support link below and we'll be more than happy to help!
Love the app? Leave a quick review below!
- links to other tickets, Teamwork Projects tasks and web sites are now clickable again
- send feedback shows a message if no email account is configured in phone
- fewer spacing between messages and replies in a ticket
- canned responses: links in responses now included
- job title and other variables now correctly added in canned responses
- signatures now included while replying to a ticket
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fan of Desktop Version - mobile misses essential features
Love TW Desk on desktop and hoped to be able to use the app on the go. However, in order to take care of tasks on the go and communicate with the team the 'mention' (@agent) function is essential. Otherwise the person won't be informed that I asked a question or asked if he or she can handle the task. Please add.
It does an alright job. But there is no notifications and no ability to change times. These are two improvements that would really help the user experience
Bad JSON message has locked me out of App
About two weeks after downloading the app, I started receiving a bad JSON message. I flagged it for support and they said they filed the bug.
Then a week after, the app hiccupped. And reverted to the login screen. I went to sign back in and it said it was authenticating and then nothing happened. If I put in the wrong password, I get an error message. But when I put in the right password it never actually logs in.
Not only that but when I try to access the website from my iPhone it tries to load the page but instead loads a white screen.
So the only place I can access tickets is from my desk — other than being alerted and responding through the email on my phone. 😕 Needs a lot of work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.