Tearline maximizes collaboration and co-creation around intranet and internet content.
• Public content is available to the general public without login credentials
• Read and create intranet/internet content
• Read intranet/internet news via timelines
• Consume living content and track changes
• Download the underlying data used in the stories
• Join intranet discussions
• Post questions for intranet colleagues to answer
• Comment, like and share intranet content
• Contact authors of public-facing reports
Attention CAC/PIV card holders:
Tearline has pivoted toward a public-facing service. Authentication is only required for authors.
• Added reviewers to Overview section
Ratings and Reviews
I am a CAC holder and have yet to find a way to register for an account. I emailed the help line that I found via Google search in an article about this app and received an automated reply. How are we supposed to create an account? Other than this issue, the public content is fantastic.
Decent app, but you can only really access main content if you have "government approval". IMO it's a bit unfair but eh, I like the design. 2/5 would not recommend.
P.S.- add in an 8-bit game to satisfy your bored customers
How to login with CAC/PIV
see instructions in "Descriptions" section for how to log in with CAC/PIV - it tells you what steps to follow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.