Tearline provides open source intelligence to the public.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is partnering with expert non-profit groups to grow public-facing, authoritative open source intelligence on various strategic, economic, and humanitarian intelligence topics that tend to be under-reported within in-depth or long-form formats.
• Content is open and available to the general public
• Review all articles in chronological order or select a category of interest to view related articles
• Article Overview feature highlights the analytic overview, activity intro, looking ahead focus areas and things to watch for next
• Download the underlying structured data used in the articles, which are organized using simple color codes
• Consume living content and track major revision changes to articles in the Text feature
• Read content in chronological order in the Timeline feature
• View infographics and visualizations summarizing the articles main content in the Graphs feature
• Satellite imagery analysis available in articles
• Added Categories for topics of interest
• Stylish new color scheme
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a CAC holder and have yet to find a way to register for an account. I emailed the help line that I found via Google search in an article about this app and received an automated reply. How are we supposed to create an account? Other than this issue, the public content is fantastic.
Decent app, but you can only really access main content if you have "government approval". IMO it's a bit unfair but eh, I like the design. 2/5 would not recommend.
P.S.- add in an 8-bit game to satisfy your bored customers
What is the Tearline Server URL?
Where do I find the Tearline Server URL?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.