TEC Gauge is TEC's mobile app that provides wireless control and display of your DG-1000, DG-700 or DG-8 pressure gauge. The app’s Capture feature lets you store and share readings from your gauge using email or cloud sharing apps installed on your mobile device (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox). Readings can be displayed in a variety of widely recognized formats.
• Wireless communication with a DG-1000 gauge using either Bluetooth or WiFi.
• Wireless WiFi communication with a DG-700 gauge along with a WiFi Link adapter.
• Wireless communication with a DG-8 gauge using Bluetooth.
• Easy to use cruise control for your blower door and duct testing fans.
• Baseline feature for quick building and duct airtightness evaluation.
• Displays airflow values for all TEC devices (DG-1000 and DG-700 only).
• Choice of code compliance results right on the screen, including ACH50, Flow@25, 50 and 75 Pa, and Flow per 100 square feet.
• Choice of airflow units (cfm, l/s, m³/h) .
• Pitot Velocity mode with units in fpm or m/s (DG-1000 and DG-700 only).
• Great tool for combustion safety testing.
• Capture feature allows you to store and share readings from your gauge. Captured readings can be labeled, sorted, and shared using file sharing apps on you mobile device. Captured readings can be shared in either text or xml formats.
• Added Pitot Velocity mode on Channel B.
• Added support for wireless Bluetooth communication with a DG-8 gauge.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Energy Conservatory
- 8.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © The Energy Conservatory
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.