Tech News Tube is a series of news. Tech News Tube aggregates the news aggregators to bring you the latest technology headlines around the clock.
Tech News Tube allows you to stay on top of the latest tech news and rumors in one elegantly designed reader. Finger swipe your way through the day's headlines and read articles via the full screen browser. Share, tweet, and save your favorite stories with the tap of a button.
Tech News Tube incorporates over 30+ media sources including leading tech sites and blogs such as Ars Technica, Engadget, Mashable, Tech Crunch, Business Insider, PC World, Slashdot, Techmeme, Wired and numerous others.
New in v3 is the site browser, podcast directory and site filter features. Read all of your favorite tech sites news feed right within the app. It's like having 30+ news apps in one place. Catch up on the latest tech talk with the podcast directory and stream episodes and videos from within the app with background audio support.
Tech News Tube is not a big truck but rather a universal app for iPhone and iPad. It is retina ready with full landscape support and integrated social media sharing.
iOS 13 Support is here
Dark mode support. With iOS 13 Tech News Tube will automatically change between light and dark mode based on the current system display appearance preference.
Updated support libraries
Ratings and Reviews
Dev fixed app - better now
Great app, dev fixed it.
See prior problem below.
Content is good and banner ads tolerable...BUT...be WARNED...developer has inserted two MALICIOUS programs!
1) Fake full screen "VIRUS ALERT! Your phone is infected!" Happens about once every 10 minutes.
2) High pitched alarm sound that overrides my mute button. CANT BE PREVENTED! Only way to turn it off is to close the app. Happens more than once a day.
Seriously dev?! Please remove these malicious programs from this app.
Seriously Apple?! You allow my phone to be hijacked with fake virus alerts and screeching noises?
Response to dev: nice try.
1) NO ONE should pay you to remove malicious app behavior, that would only encourage you.
2) I've used thousands of apps with banner ads, your app is the ONLY one that does this. Ergo, it is not the banner ads it is something you ALLOW. You obviously inserted full page malicious ads.
3) Here is an idea: Switch to a different ad agency for those full page ads, or simpler, have some ethics and remove them if you can't fix them! Unless you like terrorizing app users to pay you, which you must.
Developer Response ,
There are no malicious programs in the app. Some rouge ad networks beyond our control have slipped in some obnoxious and misleading ad banners. Please understand we try to block flashing/popup/annoying ads by default and do our best to only offer non obtrusive advertising. I am working with our ad partners to stop this.
It is possible to purchase ad removal in the app settings to remove the in app ad banner completely. We also support reader mode and third party content blockers to limit and reduce advertising on the web.
Still my Go To
After a couple years this app is still my go to for tech news! It does not have every feed that I want, but it’s still great. I have tried a few other apps but this one has won out every time.
App lunch failed
Can’t even lunch the app, any time I tried unexpected shutdown please try to fix as soon as possible I need to get my tech new. Can’t live without Tech News Tube.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GlassWave LLC
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © GlassWave
- In-App Purchases
- Kind Tip $3.99
- Generous Tip $9.99
- Amazing Tip $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.