The MIT Technology Review Magazine app allows readers to easily access beautiful TR magazine content on any mobile device.
* Read each magazine issue and browse past issues
* Receive alerts when new issues become available, or if there’s coverage on technologyreview.com that may be of interest to you
* Read articles off line and bookmark long reads to finish later
The app is free to download. Print+Digital subscribers receive unlimited access, and new issues are delivered bi-monthly.
Readers can purchase a subscription for 12 months access from the app store. Subscribing in this way does not include unlimited access to content on technologyreview.com.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Readers can also buy single-issues from within the app itself. Users who have trouble accessing may contact customer service at https://www.technologyreview.com/help/
General performance improvements and minor bug fixes including:
-support for split view multitasking on iPad
-support for any sized iOS device screen
-better loading of custom fonts
-return to article after opening external link
-positioning of web overlays
-dark mode support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app...finally and thank you !
Always enjoyed Technology Review. Now I can red it offline and search prior issues...wow !
Not Synchronized with Web Subscription
I purchased the subscription on the phone using the credit card saved in my app store. Then later I want to access from web page, it doesn’t find my account and cannot access any issue.
Functionality is still poor
The app is still not as seamless as the economist or wsj. But there is progress
- Technology Review, Incorporated
- 18 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- MIT Technology Review © 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Tech Review $35.99
- Mar/Apr 2020 $9.99
- Mar/Apr 2019 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.