With the "Docu Center" app, Schüco offers his partners and architects mobile access to all technical documentation. Clearly sorted by productcategory in a kiosk, any documentation can easily be viewed and downloaded onto the iPad.
All manuals in the kiosk are the latest versions. Manuals that have already been downloaded can be updated with just one click.
• Direct access via contents
• Full text search
• Send individual page by email
• Landscape and portrait format
• Zoom and scroll within a manual
- A new elegant and fresh design
- Quicker access to the structures / shelves
- Improved storage management
- Overview of the memory used by the app on the device
- Improved overview of downloaded documents
- Improved management of favourites
- Visual highlighting of links
- Interactive video support in the linked documents
- documentation information (number of documents in each tile)
- Synchronisation of roles and rights between Docu Center Web and the Docu Center app
- Linking to SchüCal mobile (search for SchüCal requests on Docu Center Mobile)
- Confirmation function within the app
- Update or remove all downloaded documents at the same time
- Shadow effect in opened documents can be turned on and off
- Switch between single and double-page view in landscape format
- Enable downloading of documentation via Wi-Fi only
- Easy to switch languages in shelf view
Important information on the new version:
The new app now has improved storage management.
This means that offline manuals that have already been downloaded need to be deleted.
These manuals will be removed automatically when you install the new app.
This means that you will need to download all necessary offline manuals once again.
Ratings and Reviews
- Schueco International KG
- 37 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Schüco International KG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.