TechPort is a fresh and easy way of browsing technology news and updates from the best news sources online such as The Verge, TechCrunch, Engadget, Ars Technica, The Next Web and many more.
• All the best technology news sources in one app
• Save favorite sources for quick access
• Save articles for later reading
• Social sharing to Facebook, Twitter etc.
• And many more...
TechPort is all you need to stay up to date with the newest and hottest tech news, with over 60+ of the best sources from around the world.
* iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
* View article images in full screen (tap on images).
* Added Handoff support. You can now continue reading articles on another nearby Apple device. (You need to be signed into iCloud with the same Apple ID on nearby Apple devices). More info: https://support.apple.com/HT204681#handoff
* While reading an article, changing themes won't jump to the top of the article.
* When reading articles, swipe from the edge of the screen to pop back.
* New theme icons.
* Searching feeds now also matches the feed's website.
* Fixed Today Widget headlines layout
* Fixed a number of reported crashes.
* Fixed push notifications.
* Fixed article image goes off screen in some cases.
* Fixed text size issues for devices with bigger text size.
* Fixed long feed titles comes out of the cell's bounds.
* Fixed iPad split view issues (feature removed for now).
* Fixed restore purchase bug.
* Article date now formats to the selected language.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a beast!
Within seconds I realized this app was made for me. The brutally intuitive design instantly answered some major complaints I've had about other news apps. I literally went to my phone's home screen and deleted an entire folder filled with now useless tech news apps.
• For those who complain about having to open Safari to read full articles, I am sure there's plenty of hoops to jump through to legally get full-length articles displayed - and it'd probably mean more ads or a higher premium. For 2 bucks to remove the already unobtrusive ads, this is a steal!
• Also, using Safari means I can open the article in reader mode (Safari's night mode) - which for some dumb reason - other iOS browsers don't have this feature. Yes, I know you can use smart invert, but in many apps it inverts images too.
• I cannot overstate the ease of use for this app. At any time within the app, with one tap (or swipe) you can view the long list of major tech news publications. You can switch from list to thumbnail view. You can add favorites, etc.
It's brilliantly simple. Stop reading this stupid review and go download it before this app blows up and the developer charges for it. I'd pay 5 bucks for this app, easy.
This app is absolutely amazing great format and smooth transitions. I’m very curious to know what application you used to make this app , as a new app developer I’m lost for words for this app!
Great App but get ads after purchase
This is a great looking app with all the big tech sites. My only issue is even after I purchased the app to remove ads, I still see ads if left open on the background. The only way to remove ads again is to kill the app and re launch it.
- Daniel Tsirulnikov
- 16.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © D.T. Software
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.