Using SMART goals has been proven to increase your chances of success by 42%. But when you add accountability through an app like Teen SMART goals, your teen's chances of success go to 95%!
Teens are ready to learn planning and accountability, and SMART Goals are perfect for teens looking to perform better in sports and arts, finish that great science project, and ultimately get into the college of their dreams!
Teens will learn to get organized, track their own progress, find what’s missing, and quickly make adjustments. They will become experts at setting, breaking down, and achieving goals. Now your teen can clearly see how just a few extra minutes a day on a long-term goal adds up and makes a difference.
And, by connecting goals to an inspirational image and rewards, teens will stay motivated. We want to help teens develop grit, a growth mindset, and avoid burnout.
WE KEEP YOUR TEEN'S INFORMATION SECURE:
Parents sign up first, then connect your child's account using the text invite. We do this to ensure your child's account is only accessible by the owner of the account.
HERE ARE SOME KEY BENEFITS:
• Follow our SMART goal wizard: A simple and easy to use process that guides teens through defining goals, dividing it up into manageable activities, and focusing their efforts on the end result and your deadlines.
• Build and work your own Activities Plan: You get to define your own activities for each goal. Every day you will see what you have planned. If you miss one, no worries, you will see those too and be able to get caught up.
• Stay Motivated: Upload an inspiring image for each goal that will remind you of why that goal is important to you, and will keep you motivated to keep working to achieve your dreams!
• Track Progress: Check off your activities and let the app help you monitor progress. We'll show you if you're falling behind so you can adjust quickly to get back on track.
• Use Notifications: You will receive daily notifications to work on your action plan. If you're an Apple Watch user, you will receive your notifications there too!
• Parent Dashboard: With a snapshot of their children's goals and progress in the Parent Portal, parents can also stay engaged, and provide guidance and support.
With this app, your teen builds executive functioning skills, including: planning and prioritizing, task initiation, self-monitoring, and organization.
PARENTS AND TEENS LOVE OUR APP:
Here is what some of our early testers are saying:
"I certainly recommend this app. I used it for my own personal health goals and it reminded me of what steps I needed to take daily. I’m looking forward to seeing my teens hit their personal and educational goals too!" ~Ivette
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the app, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find our Help Videos here:
For terms of service, visit:
Now teens can keep track of their streaks! Go back to work on your goals every day, and streaks will motivate you to build the routine and habits needed for success!
Parents can go to their Profile screen to invite more teens, or look up their family code to set up new teen users.
Our app guides teens through the process of breaking tasks into manageable and doable activities so they can accomplish new goals like learning to program or write a short story. And parents' favorite feature right now? Chores can be tracked, too.
We have improved the account setup so that when parents download the app first, they can invite their teen to their account easily via text. For teens, we have started you off with a sample goal that will help you learn how to create a SMART goal!
If you need support, you can now find us at @teensmartgoals on Twitter. You can also go to https://www.teensmartgoals.com/support for new videos that will help you use our app. We will reply to your requests and questions in less than 1 day.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SO helpful for long term projects and goals
Finally something practical and easy to use for goal setting. I love using this app for my longer term and milestone oriented goals. It clearly walks you through each step of the SMART process which really helps me get clear about what I want to achieve and how I will go about it. Once you get the goal set it really becomes as simple as a normal checklist app where you mark of your daily progress. Quick and easy, highly recommend. With this app the only real obstacle left for me was my own discipline and work ethic. Makes it clear that pretty much any goal you set is a combination of smaller goals and this helps you set and chip away each day on those.
Wish I had it when I was a teen!
Procrastination has always been my middle name and it apparently runs in my family, but with this app, my daughter has been able to get more organized and work towards her goals in a manageable manner, instead of leaving it all until the last minute. I wish I had this when I was growing up!! Super helpful!!
as a teenager, I find it very difficult to organize my goals. This app offered an awesome tool to help me get organized. I use this very often and it helps me keep track of my tasks. The daily planner i get from school sometimes is a hassle, but this app helps with me to organize the steps i need to take to achieve what i want to achieve!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- E2E IT, LLC
- 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © E2E IT, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.