Using SMART goals has been proven to increase your chances of success by 42%. Teens are ready to learn planning and accountability, and SMART Goals are perfect for teens looking to perform better in sports and arts, finish that great science project, and ultimately get into the college of their dreams!
Teens will learn to get organized, track their own progress, find what’s missing, and quickly make adjustments. They will become experts at setting, breaking down, and achieving goals. Now your teen can clearly see how just a few extra minutes a day on a long-term goal adds up and makes a difference.
And, by connecting goals to an inspirational image and rewards, teens will stay motivated. We want to help teens develop grit, a growth mindset, and avoid burnout.
TRY US FOR FREE for 30 days, then keep going with a monthly subscription.*
WE KEEP YOUR TEEN'S INFORMATION SECURE:
Parents sign up first, then connect your child's account using a family code. We do this to ensure your child's account is only accessible by the owner of the subscription.
HERE ARE SOME KEY BENEFITS:
• Follow our SMART goal wizard: A simple and easy to use process that guides teens through defining goals, dividing it up into manageable activities, and focusing their efforts on the end result and your deadlines.
• Build and work your own Activities Plan: You get to define your own activities for each goal. Every day you will see what you have planned. If you miss one, no worries, you will see those too and be able to get caught up.
• Stay Motivated: Upload an inspiring image for each goal that will remind you of why that goal is important to you, and will keep you motivated to keep working to achieve your dreams!
• Track Progress: Check off your activities and let the app help you monitor progress. We'll show you if you're falling behind so you can adjust quickly to get back on track.
• Use Notifications: You will receive daily notifications to work on your action plan. If you're an Apple Watch user, you will receive your notifications there too!
• Parent Dashboard: With a snapshot of their children's goals and progress in the Parent Portal, parents can also stay engaged, and provide guidance and support.
With this app, your teen builds executive functioning skills, including: planning and prioritizing, task initiation, self-monitoring, and organization.
PARENTS AND TEENS LOVE OUR APP:
Here is what some of our early testers are saying:
"I certainly recommend this app. I used it for my own personal health goals and it reminded me of what steps I needed to take daily. I’m looking forward to seeing my teens hit their personal and educational goals too!" ~Ivette
* SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
• Teen SMART Goals is a monthly subscription based service, and accounts include 1 parent and 4 teens.
• Current subscriptions available include:
- Monthly Subscription: $5.99
- 3-Month Subscription: $14.99
• Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase
• Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your subscription plan.
• For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24 hours after the last day of the current subscription period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the app, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find our Help Videos here:
For terms of service, visit:
We're excited to add a view so that parents can review the details for the goals that their teens set up. That way, parents can provide support and guidance related to the Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant and Time-bound information planned out by the teen.
For teens, we have improved your onboarding experience by providing a sample goal that your teen can use to learn how to create a SMART goal! When you log in the first time, you'll see a goal that walks you through the steps of using the app.
You are also able to get notifications on your activities from your phone and Apple watch! Remind your teen that they can change the notification times in their My Profile screen.
If you need support, you can now find us at @teensmartgoals on Twitter. You can also go to https://www.teensmartgoals.com/support for new videos that will help you use our app. We will reply to your requests and questions in less than 1 day.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
SO helpful for long term projects and goals
Finally something practical and easy to use for goal setting. I love using this app for my longer term and milestone oriented goals. It clearly walks you through each step of the SMART process which really helps me get clear about what I want to achieve and how I will go about it. Once you get the goal set it really becomes as simple as a normal checklist app where you mark of your daily progress. Quick and easy, highly recommend. With this app the only real obstacle left for me was my own discipline and work ethic. Makes it clear that pretty much any goal you set is a combination of smaller goals and this helps you set and chip away each day on those.
So easy to use
I love using this app to work with my kids and help them set up and track goals. I can also keep an eye on their progress and offer support when they start falling behind. My favorite is the daily reminders my kids get to work on their activities - no more nagging to remind them to do chores, finish their school work, or finish their extra sports training.
Wish I had it when I was a teen!
Procrastination has always been my middle name and it apparently runs in my family, but with this app, my daughter has been able to get more organized and work towards her goals in a manageable manner, instead of leaving it all until the last minute. I wish I had this when I was growing up!! Super helpful!!
- E2E IT, LLC
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © E2E IT, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Family Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Family 3 Month Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.