Telavåg has a very special place in Norwegian history. The whole village was razed to the ground in May 1942 when the Germans took their revenge for the deaths of two Gestapo officers. They were killed in a shoot-out with resistance agents.
If you have a smartphone or a tablet with GPS, you can go on a virtual tour. A map will show you the way to the various locations, and at each site you can see films and photos and listen to first-hand accounts of what happened.
* Subtitles for video and audio
* Dedicated menu for screen reader users
* Support for adjusted text size
* Minor enhancements in user interface
- Hogskulen pa Vestlandet
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Centre for New Media, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.