The Digital Edition app brings you the full, daily edition of The Telegraph newspaper, straight to your iOS device.
Just download each edition from 5am every morning, then follow the issues you care about, online or offline, wherever your day takes you. Catch up on politics and business over your morning coffee, or take time to relax with finance, sport, technology, entertainment and culture.
Enjoy the full breadth of our intelligent insight, trusted opinion, reports and in-depth news articles, giving you unrivalled coverage of what matters to you. And get closer to the story with enriched photo galleries and videos - or challenge yourself with the full range of our fiendish puzzles.
Even if you go offline, you'll still have full access to your newspaper. What's more, you can save each issue for either:
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 7 days
- 14 days
- 28 days
With an intuitive layout and helpful reading tools, the Edition app has been carefully designed to give you the best reading experience that a news app can offer. Browse and open recent editions right away and see things clearly with adjustable font sizes and article zooming. If your reading is interrupted, you can return directly to the page you were on and pick up right where you left off. Plus, if you find a story you like, you can share it via email, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media network of your choice.
The Digital Edition app brings you everything you would expect from the full printed newspaper, including:
• Your favourite weekend supplements from travel, property and gardening, plus weekly features from Telegraph Magazine and Stella
• In-depth analysis of the global stock markets, business and finance news, and world politics
• The inside scoop on sport news, including Tennis, Football, Cricket, Boxing & Rugby
• The latest news and features from culture, lifestyle and fashion
• Our interactive puzzles section with crosswords, sudoku & codewords to challenge you every day
• Full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, as well as engaging videos and infographics
The Digital Edition app is free to download and you can read it in one of the following ways:
Purchase a monthly subscription for £25.99. Your subscription will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Apple ID after purchase
2) If you're a Telegraph newspaper subscriber, you can use the app by validating your subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The Digital Edition app supports iOS version 9.0 and above
Terms and conditions
You know where we are if you need us. For support, comment or feedback, please visit www.telegraph.co.uk or follow @Telegraph on Twitter and Facebook for live news alerts, local events reporting, important topics & updates.
We've made some behind the scenes improvements, you might not be able to see any functional changes, but these tweaks help us to monitor performance of the app.
Please share any thoughts or feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and write a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great news source
Telegraph is my first choice in obtaining news, even though I live in USA. A wide variety of country specific “local” news, plus excellent international news coverage and editorials.
Add the excellent recipes and other coverage makes the Telegraph excellent value.
Only reason, not rated five stars; a print copy image duplication is not offered. Seeing it in print edition would make it much easier to navigate.
Working pretty well for me
I have not experienced the iPad issues reported by other users, and do enjoy reading the next day’s news before bed like other expats have mentioned. I like keeping in touch with what is happening back at home, culturally as well as news.
Only thing that stopped working a few updates ago was the ability when doing the crossword puzzle to type out a whole word. Now I have to touch each square before entering the letter, which then will repeat the last letter typed before accepting a new one. Mildly annoying as it slows one down, but not the worst thing as it does still function albeit painstakingly.
Great but where is the general knowledge crossword?
Overall the app is fantastic. Wherever I travel, the paper is with me and displayed in very readable and navigable format. We love the puzzle section but it never has the Saturday general knowledge. What’s up with that? How can app users paying a significant monthly fee get it? Help please?
- The Telegraph
- 15.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Telegraph Media Group
- In-App Purchases
- Telegraph for iPad $26.49
- Telegraph for iPad $26.49
- 1st April edition of The Telegraph $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.