Teleon is a HIPAA-compliant texting and secure messaging application designed to help healthcare providers communicate with colleagues, patients, and their families in simple and efficient ways. Teleon’s fast, easy-to-use yet powerful app can be used by providers in various settings - from skilled nursing facilities and physician groups to home health agencies and hospices.
Note: If you are a patient or a family member of a patient, please see more information below.
-- FOR PROVIDERS --
Teleon can be used by clinicians, administrators, and other staff members who can take advantage of the following features.
Secure Messaging for Internal Teams and Facilities:
- Secure, direct messaging and conversation threads
- Powerful group texting for efficient coordination across departments and patient care teams; handling of new patient admissions, staff call-offs, and other facility functions
- Image and document viewing and sharing (photos, PDFs, lab tests, etc.)
- In-app camera for taking and sending encrypted photos
- Flexible message search using dates, topics, patient names, or other criteria
- Simple adding/removing of users from conversation threads as team members change
- Message priority and workflow tags (urgent, referral, etc.)
- Message archiving and retrieval
- Organization/staff directory with click-to-call and click-to-message features
External Partner Communication:
- Secure messaging and file sharing with external partners (physicians, pharmacies, et al.)
- Digital platform for referrals, care transitions, and other workflows vs. phone/fax/mail
- Searchable external partner directory
- Simple invitation of partners via SMS and email
Patient and Family Engagement:
- Simple and secure texting with patients and their families
- Digital sharing of medical files, care plans, and photos
- Access to patient/family lists and profiles across devices
- Roles and permissions to specify different levels of access for user groups
Notifications and Alerts:
- Message delivery and read receipts
- Alerts via push and email channels
- Sound options for notifications
Access and Security:
- Touch ID, Face ID, and PIN for simple and fast access
- Available on mobile, web, and desktop devices
- End-to-end data encryption and HIPAA compliance
Note: Some features require a paid subscription: www.teleonhealth.com/pricing
-- FOR PATIENTS AND FAMILIES --
If you’ve been invited by your healthcare provider to join Teleon, please download our app, click the “Log In” button, and enter the account access information you received from Teleon via email.
Otherwise, you can ask your provider to invite you to Teleon so that you can securely text and communicate with them using our simple-to-use and HIPAA-compliant mobile app.
Use of Teleon is free for patients and their families.
-- FOR PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS --
Provider organizations can quickly onboard their employees, patients and families using Teleon’s turnkey mobile and web apps, while gaining administrative and security controls using Teleon’s web-based Admin Console. If you do not have access to the Admin Console, please contact Teleon Health.
-- SUPPORT --
Please contact Teleon at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-App: Send a message to Teleon Health
Or visit our Help Center for additional support and resources: www.teleonhealth.com/helpcenter
- Improvements to Face ID access
- User experience optimizations
- Updates to enterprise features and controls
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.