A unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.
- Over 100 unique puzzling levels
- Spread across 6 different game worlds
- All movements and actions in the game are synced with the beat, for fun rhythmic puzzle solving
- Explosive colorful paint covers levels as you progress, have fun making a mess!
Now has DLC available
- Two new worlds with unique game mechanics
- 40 new fun levels
- Flying bucket robots
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed TV/distortion visuals for older devices
- Fixed bug with Smoochers and Balloons which caused the game to crash, seen mainly on level 5-14
- If the game doesn't work on your device please email support with your device type
Ratings and Reviews
You’ll need to think through all the steps—and fast—if you want to help a friendly bucket splash his way through Telepaint’s obstacle-filled conundrums. By linking the right portals, you can pick up keys, unlock rooms and send the bucket jogging in the right direction. But beware: the friendly bucket is always on the move—even when that means a long drop into a sharp spike pit. Telepaint is dripping with style: traversing each portal results in a delightful splatter of paint, and the picture waves and flickers like an old analog TV.
Telepaint achieves things other puzzle games can’t. It has and amazing soundtrack and creative concept. It starts off with only being able to teleport, but then you discover new gimmicks in every single world. I had a lot of fun playing this game and found it challenging. A good puzzle game should always have a challenge to it and add new things or gimmicks often. A puzzle game isn’t fun if it is the same thing spread out into thousands of levels. This game shows what puzzle games should be like on the App Store, and is truly amazing. In my opinion, this game is the most fun puzzle game I’ve played on the App Store, and it also has the best soundtrack I’ve heard out of all of the games on the App Store. If you are looking for an amazing puzzle game with a great soundtrack, this is it.
Super Cute, Super Fun
This is a very enjoyable puzzle game. Difficulty progresses gradually from super obvious to downright monstrous. Good level design helps keep things interesting. I’ve never managed to beat the game but after being away from it for about a year I’m able to come back and enjoynplaying it from the beginning a second time.
The art is cute and the splashy paint fun. I don’t see what the paint theme of the characters and the video theme of the interface have to do with either the gameplay or each other but it’s cute and fun enough that I don’t really care.
A challenging and fun brain teaser that I can’t find any complaints with.
The developer, Acid Nerve, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Acid Nerve Limited
- 113.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Acid Nerve Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Telepaint Extra Levels $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.