Teleprompter Premium is the Professional and Versatile Teleprompter App with 100,000+ Customers and 5,000+ Five-star Ratings. Download for Free!
Teleprompter Premium is used by television and movie studios including ABC, CBS, BBC, Fox, ITV, Channel 4, UKTV and many more, with 100,000+ happy customers and 5,000+ five-star ratings.
Teleprompter Premium is the most versatile and professional teleprompter app for your iPad and iPhone.
Upgrade to Premium to access extra features:
• Import PDF, Word, Powerpoint, txt and rtf files instantly from any of your favourite apps
• Enable 'Mirroring' to reflect/reverse the text for use in professional teleprompter rigs
• Use your device camera to record your scripts as you read from the Teleprompter
• Control scrolling and speed of the Teleprompter remotely with a keyboard, handheld remote or gaming controller
• Compatible with PlayStation DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller and Xbox Wireless Controller
• Use other iOS devices monitor and control scrolling and speed of your scripts remotely
• Use IKAN Elite Remote to control scrolling and speed of the Teleprompter
• Mirror/reverse your script full screen on a connected display or AirPlay TV
• Export your scripts as Rich Text (.rtf) files to edit on any computer, tablet of smartphone
• Auto Captions: Automatically generate '.srt' captions and subtitles for your videos. (Premium subscription required)
Other features available without upgrading:
• Scripts scroll smoothly and clearly on the display
• Display your scripts full screen by hiding the controls while scrolling
• Control the Teleprompter from any web browser on the same WiFi network
• Control your script full screen on a connected display or AirPlay TV
• Compose and manage unlimited scripts
• Customize the text size and color of your scripts
• Customize the background color behind your script
• Adjustable side margins
• Select between "Continuous" or "Paging" scroll modes
• Add cue points to your scripts
• Re-arrange your scripts by title, date or arrange them in a custom order
• AirDrop your saved scripts to nearby devices
• Export and share your scripts with others quickly
• Use Timed Scrolling to have the Teleprompter scroll from start to end in a specified amount of time
• Easily export all of your script and settings to share with others, or as a backup file
• Use Apple Watch to control the scrolling of your script on your connected iPhone
... and much more!
The Teleprompter Premium upgrade is available as a one-time in-app purchase forever, or as a subscription for extra features starting with a free trial. If you chose to subscribe (optional), you can cancel anytime within the app, or from your iTunes account settings. Your subscription will automatically renew (does not apply to the one-time upgrade option) unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. Terms of service are available at: https://joeallenpro.com/legal/
Recent Customer Reviews:
• "The price vs performance is hard to beat. I own several software many times more expensive than this. This does the job well."
• "This app is the one thing that was missing from my professional home setup for recording videos. Friends of mine have bought actual Teleprompters and are now returning them after I told them about how great this app is! It’s easy to use, and inexpensive – 100% worth it!"
• "Over the decades I’ve used many prompters. This one is my favourite. Used it for a critical broadcast with an attentive audience, where I needed to maintain eye contact and yet be word-perfect. Worked a treat."
• "Changed the way I produce content forever"
Teleprompter is designed for presentations, lectures, broadcasters, filmmakers, YouTubers, vlogging, speeches, music & singing, business professionals, or any public speaking!
• New: Record audio using a connected Bluetooth microphone
• Improved PDF compatibility for larger files
• Improved the font picker
• Fixed a crashing issue related to recording video
• Updated the elapsed time for recording video
• Clearer indication of when video is recording
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Exactly what I needed
I am working on launching my Patreon for a big project I am working on. So, my friend recommended this App for me to use. I downloaded it on my iPad, iPhone and Watch. It does not seem to work for my personal need on the Watch, since I record using the back facing camera on my phone. So, I used it on my iPad with a downloaded script from Dropbox I made. At first, it did not work to mirror the image on my Apple TV using my iPad, but after very quick and effective troubleshooting with the developer, I did find a good work around. In my case, I am using the free version which may play a part and with that if I copy and paste the words into the demo script, it worked exactly how I expected it to. If you are looking for a good way to read while speaking at your own pace to record videos, this is easy and wonderful to use. Layout is nice and intuitive for those that are not tech wizards looking for a great design. If you have any issues at all, the developer is on it to help fix your problems.
Great for aspiring casters
I’ve been informally been doing school news programs for a long time now. With digital video it doesn’t take much to record, edit and post a program for people to watch, but one of the challenges is providing on-screen talent with a script that can be read easily while recording. We usually have gone the route of printing the scripts in large letters and hanging on the tripod, but usually the angle of the script and length of the script makes it difficult to look professional. With this tool, however, it’s easy to put the script on the device and cast at a speed of your choice. You can place the device at a position that looks natural, making it easier to record professional looking video. Probably easiest with a larger iPad, but even with an iPhone it works well. Highly recommend getting comfortable with saving files to iCloud in advance, so you don’t scramble to figure it out before going live. Highly recommended!
Just a touch away from 5 stars...
The price isn’t expensive if you research other Teleprompter products out there especially if you are using a hardware Teleprompter with your camera like I do. Just in the past three weeks I filmed a PSA with a Broadway star and two host wrap-arounds for documentaries with this program and set-up. If you have an iPad and an iPhone already you are nearly ready to go depending on your tasks. I use a Glide Gear iPad TelePrompTer accessory. There are small problems with BlueTooth connectivity if you let the controller device goes to sleep or if the script entered is very long. Neither problem is a show stopper. Easy enough to split long scripts into separate scenes and easy enough to reboot the program if the controller device goes to sleep. I find it best to open Word docs in Pages on the iPad and then directly import in Teleprompter Premium, gets rid of weird Word formatting that can interfere with the program. I have already contacted the developer about these issues, so we should see what develops in the future.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JoeAllenPro Limited
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © JoeAllenPro Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Teleprompter $16.99
- Teleprompter $19.99
- Teleprompter $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.