Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iPhone, and iPad. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily navigate between shows and episode and find everything you need to know.
• Trakt.tv sync that just works
• iCloud sync
• Notifications to remind you that a show is airing soon
• Easily view show information via Spotlight
• See your overall show progress and time spent watching tv
• Quickly view todays shows with the today extension
• Export episodes to calendar
• View cast and crew information
• 3D Touch, Spotlight indexing, Low Power Mode detection
• Special episodes support
• iMessage app
• View upcoming episodes
• View to-watch list
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Get the latest news by following Television Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @TelevisionApp
• Facebook - facebook.com/TelevisionTime
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
- Fix widget text contrast on iOS 13
- Fix invisible button text in show / episode info views
If you enjoy using Television Time please take a minute to leave a review, and let your friends know. It really helps. If you have a feature request or experiencing any issues, please do not hesitate to context me firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TelevisionApp and I'd be more than happy to help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
5 Star App/Developer
I have literally purchased over 20 tv show / movie tracking apps and have put a lot of time in each one. Most of them simply over complicate the app and limit the primary function of the app itself, which is to track tv shows and movies. This app is dependable, consistent, beautifully designed and maintained by a truly committed developer. I will continue to post updates as the weeks pass by. I would love to see the developer incorporate movie tracking into this app but not at the expense of altering its current functionality.
Developer Response ,
I'm glad you are enjoying the app! I am currently working on a separate app for Movie Tracking to provide the best experience specifically to movies, and keep Television Time great and focused on TV data. I'm hoping to release later this Summer.
Great but needs more
I have this app 3 stars because it’s great but there are two features I would like to see implemented in the future. The ability to access episodes from the main show page, from a user experience view, I don’t know why this wasn’t one of the first things added to a shows page, you have to add the show and then go back to your main dashboard to find the show you added in order to add episodes.
The second feature is like to see is a better rating system, similar to letterboxd. It could be where you rate each episode and then there is an average score for the show based off your episode reviews or you could just choose to rate the show overall. Either way I’d like to see a more rating system where I could then see my shows ranked by rating.
Developer Response ,
The first feature you've requested is a little hard because of the limited room. Since you'd need to navigate to a new menu, a "view episodes" button would have to be at the top but that is where the track show button is, and theres not a lot of room. It is something I think about design wise though, as soon as I think of a good interaction of getting from show information to episode list, I will add this. But, you can actually get to the episode list a easier way. In the Settings tab, go to "spotlight and search", and tap on "Open list of episodes", now from Search, any show you are tracking already will open the list of episodes. If you are adding a new show, you can just tap on the back button, and then tap on the show again.
As of the rating system, I will think about that. I might integrate more Trakt ratings for users with Trakt accounts, unsure about having it as a local feature of the app though.
An ok alternative to Serist
As the title says, I'm coming from Serist, which is a very similar in certain aspects. I'll try not to compare but here are a few things I noticed.
- it would be nice to be able to Archive show from the To Watch screen. Doesn't need to be swipe option but I shouldn't need to switch to Shows screen (and look for the show again)
- the pictures of shows in To Watch and Shows screens are a bit overwhelming and it takes me a bit to actually see what show is it. It would be cool to also support some cleaner/compact version, sort of like Serist has
- would be nice to have an option to use iCloud to backup/transfer settings to another device (I'm syncing with trakt so iCloud is disabled for me)
- the whole Stats page could go to settings and toys space could be used for something else
- there seems to be a bug- I archived a whole bunch of shows but I see only 3 shows beer trakt /archived and one empty tile
- notifications need some serious love, they provide far less then minimum of info
- trakt sync is pretty slow
- totally awesome feature would be to support "air date" based on Hulu/Netflix/Amazon availability. I know this is a serious nut to crack but I'd pay for this app 3x more
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thank you for the feedback. I'm working on a update currently fixing and improving some of the things you've mentioned here, and I'll look into things you've mentioned that I haven't updated yet like notifications before the next update. As for showing streaming dates, the database I get info from doesn't collect that and the only API I was able to find for that data is extremely expensive unfortunately.
- Maximilian Litteral
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Maximilian Litteral
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $2.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Large Tip $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.