Enable County government to be more efficient and accessible for all residents. Report non-emergency problems to the County of San Diego and track the progress of a complaint to increase efficiency for both residents and County staff.
What types of countywide issues can you report?
• Pricing and Scales - Gas Pump, Price Verification, & Commercial Scale
• Air Quality – Asbestos, Dust, Illegal Burn, Odor, Smoke, Unpermitted Operations
• Code Compliance (within the unincorporated area) – Waste (trash, junk), Graffiti, Inoperable Vehicle(s), Illegal Construction, Illegal Grading
• Road Service – street lights, potholes, signs, signals
• Fight the Bite – green pools, dead birds or mosquito breeding problems
- User interface update to support edge-to-edge displays (iPhone X and later series)
- Improvements and on-screen feedback to the user when submitting in areas with low connectivity
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Idea, but app needs improvement
I like the idea of apps like these to report issues to local government. However there is a glitch with this particular app. After being able to send a report the first time without issue, when I attempt to send subsequent requests, I get an "submit report process encounter an error" message and the message doesn't get sent. I will send an email to the app developer to attempt to get this fixed. Update: hit the same issue with the "error" issue and what I thought I did by sending 6 reports turned out to be 22.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for the feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience. We released an update today which should resolve the issues you've reported. Please let us know if you experience any other errors.
Idk if they thought I wouldn’t check or whatever
Submitted a request to fix a dangerous and severely lifted sidewalk, months later it says “Completed”... it wasn’t, and now the app is stalling when I’m trying to resubmit the complaint (idk what else to do as far as the app is concerned)
- County of San Diego
- 13.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © County of San Diego
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.