"My kids love this game to learn how to tell time"
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational gaming platform that helps your child rapidly learn how to tell time by sight, sound, and touch.
While "telling time" is traditionally not taught until the first or second grade, any child that already understands the concept of time and knows how to count to 12 will delight in using this app.
• The clock includes crisp indicators to make it simple and easy to learn
• You can easily break lessons into teaching full hours, half past the hour, etc. separately or all combined for advanced students.
• In total over 144 unique clock images are included (for each 5 minute increment)
• Add your own voice - now your kid can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - take pictures of your child's clock to make the game more fun and personal
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice, Simple and does the job!
Thank you. I appreciate being able to use the correct answer feedback for child use and the ability to turn them off for use with adult stroke patients. Very versatile. I would love to have the ability to decide how many to present. If I could set it to stop after 10 or 20 clocks, it would be easy to count the errors and recognize a percentage while paying attention to the client instead of marking the chart. 2 dings in 10 clocks is 80% correct. Please consider. Love it.
Wish you could practice telling time to the min.
This is a good app. I have been using it with two different students. I like that you can customize it depending on what the student is learning. I wish that you could set it to tell time to one minute intervals. I purchased this app. because I have a student who can tell time to 5 minute intervals but needs to learn to tell time to the minute. At this point the app. does not have that option. I would love that upgrade.
This is a great app for teaching time. It's really fun to be able to change the voices too. It's very accurate too. Improvements would be too add a section for teaching half past and quarter after. Another improvement would be to have an analog clock where you free play with a clock. It would also be nice to have levels of achievement or sections to master with a reward (song, something pretty on your clock etc). Thanks for creating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.