"One of the easiest ways to learn to tell time and unlike most other apps this one is not childish!" Sonja Hunter
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way.
Touch and Learn allows you to introduce and tell time first just by the hour and then gradually introduce new concepts such as quarter past, half past, etc.
The game is FULLY customizable and you decide exactly what to cover in each lesson. Wether you want to cover time using an analog or digital clock or whether you want to teach the convention "quarter past" vs. "fifteen" its all there for you.
● Add your own voice - now kids can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Learn by sight, sound, and touch
● Includes both analog and digital clocks
● Times broken into individual units of 5 minutes so its really easy to learn to tell time one step at a time
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
● Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete or turn them off to cover only what you like
● Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good for telling time
This is a great app to learn telling time. My only complaint (and I have this with every alligator app on my iPad) is when I try to change the customization settings the app shuts down. I need to be able to adjust what I am teaching (e.g. time to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, etc.) and while the app has the capabilities it ALWAYS shuts down when I change the settings. Overall a good app though!
This has been a great app for us because my oldest child is learning to tell time in Spanish. The customizable settings allow us to work with her in both languages. This is a huge advantage. Like another reviewer mentioned, we do have issues with app stopping when we change settings but otherwise we love all the flexibility in customizing the settings for this app.
telling time the easy way
I work with Delovelpmental Disabled children, in their homes. What a delight this application is. Not only are the children interested and enjoy it, it is easily adjusted to fit the child's current knowledge AND THEN you can up the skill level "just a notch." Like their other apps, this is wonderful. Thank you for helping so many children with your wonderful applications.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.