Telstra Home Dashboard has been designed to help you and your family have more controls of your Home Broadband experience. You will be able to see all connected devices, easily share your Wi-Fi credentials with friends and family, set parental controls to keep your kids safe and also run speed tests to ensure your service is running at its best.
With Telstra Home Dashboard you can:
1. Stay informed about your service status and any outages in your area
2. See all your devices connected to your Home Broadband
3. Monitor your monthly data allowance
4. Keep your family and gadgets safe with Broadband Protect
5. Run speed tests and keep speed history to track performance
6. Access simple troubleshooting flows, you can even restart your Gateway from the app!
7. Access Tips and tricks so you can learn more about your home network
8. Map your Wi-Fi in the app to find those weak signal spots
In this release the Telstra Home Dashboard app has a implemented a brand new on boarding look and feel to support the latest in market Telstra Wi-Fi equipment. This combination provides customers with the best user experience and most simple steps to get their whole home connected in no time.
In addition, support for both Gen 1 & Gen 2 Smart Wi-Fi boosters have been integrated into this release.
Ratings and Reviews
Great application a must have, has a great feature you can see your signal strength and range it's a wonderful tool for finding wifi problems.....
Ever wonder what parts of your home or office are dead zones? This is an amazing program. I now know by wifi type where to use what channel and what dead zones I have.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.