Features Fetching current weather conditions over the network and provides a 7 day forecast.
* Featured by Apple in ‘What’s Hot’ in the United States, United Kingdom, and Italia under iPad > Weather
* Featured by Apple in ‘What’s Hot’ in the Italia and United Kingdom under iPhone > Weather
The temperature converter converts between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
Relative humidity may be defined as the ratio of the water vapor density (mass per unit volume) to the saturation water vapor density, and in the case of this iPhone App it is expressed as a percentage. The air temperature and dew point can be entered as Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• iOS 5 & 6 are supported
• iPhone 5’s 4 inch screen and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
Ratings and Reviews
Good for calculating whatifs
Up to dates with online sources now...
Real nice for the spring and winter.
Love immediate read of humidity. Wish it could project ahead a couple of hours.
Wish I could solve for any two knowns.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.