A Crossdot puzzle starts as a grid of empty cells. Your goal is to find the hidden picture, using logic to determine which cells to color. The numbers outside the grid are clues that help you figure out what to color in each row and column.
This popular logic puzzle is known by many names, including Nonogram, Paint by Number, Griddler, Picross, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie and many others. To add to the glorious chaos we've chosen our own name: Crossdots.
* Interact directly and intuitively: tap a cell to color it, tap again to cross it out, again to clear. No fussing with crosshairs or switching between pen and eraser.
* Stop tapping a cell and after a few seconds it will lock to prevent you from accidentally changing it with stray taps. Double tap to unlock.
* Long press then drag to change multiple cells.
* Pinch to zoom and resize the puzzle to fit your device screen.
* Undo back to any point in your puzzle history.
* After you've solved a puzzle, watch an instant replay.
* Highlight a row or column to help you focus on what you are solving.
* Puzzles are single color; you have the option to switch colors as a tool to help you find the solution.
* Automatic saving of puzzles: come back to the app and pick up right where you left off.
* Puzzles are organized into books. Each book offers the first few puzzles free to try. Buy the book to unlock the rest.
Good luck and have fun!
Crossdots has been updated to work with the iPhone X and iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Nonogram App!
I've tried many Nonogram apps, and this is by far the best in terms of interface, puzzle variety, and documentation. The only additional feature I wish for is the ability to change the color of the 5-mark gridlines instead of simply making them bolder. Thanks for a great app!
Developer Response ,
What color would you want to change them to? Send me your thoughts, or even better, if you have the wherewithal, an image mock-up to `email@example.com`.
Great interface, wish it offered more puzzles...
Great puzzle interface, good selection of easy to challenging puzzles. I wish there was a puzzle creation mechanism where you could make your own or input puzzles to solve in the app. I’d settle for more puzzle books made available for download.
So much fun!
This is such a smart game, and so addicting! I just wish there were more puzzles!
- Wevre LLC
- 10 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Wevre LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Book 1: Starting Out $0.99
- Book 2: For the Show $0.99
- Book 3: Charming $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.