Tempodo is a personal task manager and assists you in getting tasks done in time. Also available for iOS.
The easy-to-use interface and focused design will help you to quickly find your way around. Manage your tasks more efficiently today!
Tempodo is perfectly integrated into the functions and look and feel of your macOS operating system.
Manage all today's tasks with the Today-View. Use Tempodo's retrospect feature to review your work. A calendar view and time tracking functions are also included.
Basic (Free) Version Features:
- List based management of onetime and repeating tasks
- Four well-chosen perspectives: Home, Today, Calendar and Reports
- 2 Personal Designs
- Dark Mode support for macOS Mojave
- Productivity reports based on created and done tasks (1 report)
- Time tracking
- Export of tasks into macOS Calendar and Reminder applications
- Integrated in macOS Spotlight, Menu Bar and Services Menu
- Print function for task lists
- Synchronization between iOS and macOS devices using iCloud Drive
- Supported languages: English, German
PRO Version Features:
- All basic (free) version features
- Extended personal designs (wallpapers) including own images
- Integration into macOS Notification Center
- Evaluation of personal productivity based on planned and done tasks (2 reports)
- Time tracking report file export
- Extended recurrency rules
- Unlimited tasks and subtasks
- Unlimited tags and categories
- Two additional task event dates: follow-up and start
- Task cleanup and archiving options
- Extended Notes Editor
Note: The basic versions is limited to a maximum of 2 categories, 2 tags, 20 tasks and 2 sub tasks per task. The PRO version does not have these limits.
The PRO Version must be purchased separately for macOS and iOS.
No additional registration needed.
For more information please visit the website. Please send us feedback to make Tempodo even better!
- Multi-document functions improved (service and status menu, app icon badge)
- Tasks can be copied to other documents using drag & drop
- Editor for recurring task improved
- Added Dark Mode support for Automatic Mode on macOS Catalina
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent, potent and great value
I’ve been a “TO DO” app user for many years. I’m quality sensitive and always use the best apps I can find. I used Things happily. It was effective and expensive. This one is potent for managing.
I am busy and create many ideas and concepts that need actions. In this it is easy and works great! It helps me manage dates effectively in various ways. I have 21 lists and manage them well.
It’s price makes it a HUGE value. It could double and still be a great value.
I’ve asked the author for various help and he has always emailed me quickly with great data, help and insights.
I use it as my only "TO DO” app and get lots of potent use from it. I’m very happy with it!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.