Ten Dates 12+
An interactive rom-com
Wales Interactive Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Ten Dates is the sequel to the interactive rom-com, Five Dates. Misha, a millennial from London in search of that elusive in-person connection, tricks her best friend Ryan into going to a speed dating event with her. Each with their own five potential matches, Misha and Ryan must pluck up the courage and turn on the charm to date wildly different personalities.
Throughout the game, your choices and interactions will either strengthen or weaken your relationship with your date. Amidst a branching, multi-directional chain of conversation topics and deep-dive questions, Misha and Ryan are faced with ice-breaker games, awkward scenarios and unexpected truths. Will either find love?
Starring Rosie Day (Outlander), Charlie Maher (Conversations with Friends), Meaghan Martin (Until Dawn, Camp Rock), Sagar Radia (Industry), Sam Buchanan (The Power), Kaine Zajaz (The Witcher), Ellie James (I May Destroy You), and Rhiannon Clements (Death On The Nile)
- A completely live-action romantic comedy, directed by Paul Raschid (Five Dates, The Complex)
- Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play
- Pause Mode: Pauses choices to interact with friends or to take your time making your decisions
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m glad I played this!
This game? Film? Whatever you want to call it felt so real! All of the questions and answers felt super genuine and honest. Bash is and was one of the sweetest, funniest, and most genuinely caring, kind hearted guys and I’d love to just talk and hang out! I recommend this game 100% in my case it was a 10/10 and such a fun experience. Keep it up Wales interactive ps. I’ve been a fan since Erica.
Fun game and good dialogue
Really awesome game and the dialogue/script is great. Made me laugh/chuckle with some of the characters. Give this a try. :)
Somehow way worse than it’s prequel
Where to even start?
I played through both male and female paths and it’s almost like the developers WANT you to pick the gay options at the end by making every single date so miserable by making the other person a complete jerk but then your character gets along well with the same gender choice at the end.
My biggest issue by far is how uninteresting, rude and annoying every single date option is. Compared to the first game where every date atleast somewhat redeemable based on your personality, every date in this game is a rude, miserable jerk.
I will say, I liked the Easter egg at the end of the female path where she meets the protagonist from the first game BUT it then means that the entire first game was for naught since that means that Vinny didn’t work out with whoever you chose in the first game.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wales Interactive Limited
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2023 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.