The work we do each day to care for our families can be gratifying, but it can also feel invisible and frustrating. We see you and the ways you take care of the people you love, so we created Tend, a holistic journaling app for moms - by moms.
With Tend, you can keep track of how you spend your day using an effortless task manager, then take a moment to journal your thoughts and reflect on your priorities.
* Add Daily Tasks: Select from a comprehensive list of caregiving jobs
* Add Details: Note how many times you completed a task and how much time it took
* Quotes: Get inspired with a library of motivational quotes to brighten your day
* Add Journal Entries: Do a quick mental health check in, jot down a note, and add photos
* Dashboard: See your important work in a snapshot, track it over time and see trends in your mood
* Personalize: Use the profile to customize your task list and select sweary language in your quotes
LIGHTEN YOUR MENTAL LOAD
Use Tend at the end of your day to reflect on the outstanding job you did caring for your family. Whether you're a full-time stay at home parent, you do paid work outside of the home, or a combination of the two, we know someone is preparing food, washing dishes, and doing laundry.
Tend's gorgeous task manager is like a sticker chart for the invisible work you do each day. It's exceptionally satisfying to check off your work and watch the colors appear. Add additional information to each task, like the number of times you completed a task and how much time it took.
UNWIND YOUR MIND
After you record each of your tasks for the day, we invite you to take a moment to acknowledge your state of mind. We're moms too, so we know how difficult it is to find a moment for quiet reflection. That's why we created a super easy and visually satisfying interface where you can track your mood, make a short note of your day, and upload photos of the cute, funny, messy, outrageous things your kids did today.
SEE THE VALUE OF YOUR WORK - ALL OF IT
Tend's dashboard displays the results of your hard work in one place. Use it to pat yourself on the back for a job well done, take stock of the way you spend your time, or open conversations about how to share this work with your family. Our unique mood chart offers you an insight into the impact of this work on your mental health.
Tend is a journal & task manager, but most importantly, it's an outlet for self-reflection and celebration. When you take the time to track & view your day to day tasks, record your feelings, and become a part of a safe community, you'll see a positive shift in your mental health and well-being.
Tend is not about self-improvement or increased productivity. We already know that you're doing amazing things. We invite you to acknowledge your hard work and use the information you gather over time in whatever way best suits your life.
You are not alone. We're with you every step of the way.
At Persistiny, our mission is to support mothers and other caregivers, every single day. When you use Tend, you'll become a part of our community. We look forward to bringing you content that helps you to make sense of the information you gather.
Have questions, comments, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW FEATURES! - thanks to your amazing feedback, we’ve built new features that we think you’ll love.
Customize Your Tasks
* We added tons of new task categories, including Self Care, Personal Development, and a Holiday category
* You can now add your own custom tasks that appear at the top of your list and are personalized just for you
* Is there a category you don’t want on your list? Show or hide categories by tapping on ‘Edit Categories’ at the bottom of the Add Tasks screen to customize the list to your needs
* We made it easier for you to delete tasks. Swipe left on a task in your list to remove it, or go to your Task Details and tap on the trash icon
Create a To-Do List
* Have a task you want to complete later? You can create a to-do list!
* Swipe to the right to mark a task complete
* Swipe to the left to remove it
View Your Task History
* Forgot to mark a task you completed yesterday? Go to the Add Tasks screen and tap on the calendar to add or delete tasks from a previous date
* You can view your task history by tapping on the calendar icon on your task list
* Added version for iPad
* More great quotes added to our quote library
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Persistiny LLC
- 31.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Persistiny LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.