We became Nashville’s leading source of news because we know this: If it’s important to you, it’s important to us. Music, jobs, faith, transportation, government, health care, business, growth, education, the Predators and the Titans and your high school football team down the street. Our investigative reporters work to make this a better place to live and our columnists celebrate those who already are. It’s all in our name. We believe in Tennessee. We stand for Tennessee. We are Tennesseans.
• Access all of the Tennessean’s in-depth coverage—every article, photo, and video.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• The Tennessean app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber to the Tennessean, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.tennessean.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We've made updates to our iOS 14 widget for a cleaner experience
• And as always, some bug fixes and performance improvements along the way.
Ratings and Reviews
I guess you can call me old fashioned but I still look forward to my Tennessean in both hard copy and online. When there is a big story breaking, the Tennessean online is the first copy I look for. You can bet I will follow it the rest of the day. Then the next morning I still want my morning paper at my door so I can start my day with the latest news. The Tennessean has some real professionals starting with David Plazas. I always enjoy reading articles by Dave Boucher, Getahn Ward, Ms Cheap, and others.
News is good - but need # for customer service
I need to temporarily stop delivery of the paper. This app does not provide info on how to do that. I even searched in Google (shouldn’t have had to do that) - it’s very difficult to find correct # to call. Google listed # from 2015 that is no longer in service. Please add info on App for people who rely on both the App and daily delivery. Delivery customers have been abandoned.
Please stop notifying me about football!
This app is great except for the constant notifications about sports. I turned off sports notifications, yet constantly get them because I have "breaking" notifications turned on. Some of the things in breaking are important and I don't want to miss them, but it's frustrating to constantly get updates about the titans. The titans are nothing to me except a huge traffic inconvenience on Sunday. A first down does not carry the same importance as a shooting!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 194.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Tennessean Digital Subscription $9.99
- Tennessean Annual Subscription $69.99
- The Tennessean Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.