Are you a sports fan? Perhaps a tennis aficionado? Then you've found the definitive tennis experience on mobile you've been looking for!
Tennis Clash is a fast paced tennis game that fits all ages!
Controls are really simple and intuitive, you only need to swipe in order to play, leaving you able to even play it with only one hand if you want to.
But don't mistake it for being only a casual game! High tier gameplay can get really complex and becoming the best will require a lot of practice in order to master the game.
Tennis Clash Features:
- Play with your friends in fun real-time matches
- Amazing next-gen graphics
- Intuitive controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
- Enter real-time tournaments to challenge your skill against the best!
- Unlock amateur, semi-pro and pro tennis players
- Assemble the best available team: choose the best coach and fitness trainer for your squad!
- Unlock new arenas: Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Moscow and much more!
- You can subscribe for access to special Pro Pass rewards and perks, such as smashes
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to additional Pro Pass rewards for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/“one month” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or monthly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
This update contains some quality of life improvements and fixes.
Stay tuned for upcoming events and features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Fun Competitive Game
I wasn’t gonna give this game 5 stars, because of all the nerfing they do, and the updates sometimes mess up my game play. It’s crazy, and you would have to play and see for yourself. But this tennis game, is really over all great and very fun, and competitive. I love it. Plus they give you gems, and you can buy better strings for your racket. So that’s a plus. But it is a money grabber as well. People spend lots of money trying to build up the characters faster, and buying upgrades strings, But.. you don’t know what your gonna get in these high priced bags, you can buy. You rarely get high quality bags when you win a match, Mostly common bags, are given out. But you do get some good bags. Well if you love the game of tennis, and love to play it. This is a great game to play, I play this more than any other game. And I never played a real game of tennis in my life, and I don’t even watch it. But I have watched some matches and I know some tennis players. But I didn’t have to be a tennis fan, to fall in love with this game. Well Good Luck, (Hint) Don’t waste gems on certain items, build em up and save em for when you really want something. I made that mistake, so do some research on the game before you spend money.
Fun but Frustrating!
There are lots of good things in this game like the controls and graphics/animation, but there are other things in the game that need to be fixed before they become too much for people to deal with and they delete the game! Top of the list: Match making. At first I was getting well balanced opponents and things were looking up, but before I could praise the game for it’s fairness in match making, things turned down south(for me, of course). After my first 10-15 games, I was constantly being matched against players 2x to 3x my skill level. The result was me getting obliterated every match and getting frustrated. It’s really not right when I am put up against an opponent who can blast the ball at the speed of light while my player is crawling slower than a snail trying to make a return. Your mismatched opponents are lighting fast who can hit the ball at unthinkable speeds while your helpless slow poke player is watching them celebrate after embarrassing you. The other thing, although not as big of a deal, that’s taking the fun away from the game is that there are too many prize bags/boxes to pay attention to. Just have one prize bag feature instead of presenting overwhelming amounts because the main menu is cluttered with so many prize features. The biggest issue that needs attention is matchmaking by far. Overall It’s a great game with lots of room for improvement. I will update my rating to 5 stars when matchmaking is taken care of.
So many bugs and some impossible scenarios
This game is great, but there’s much room for improvement. The bugs are ridiculous. Majority of my matches that are loss occur only because of a random glitch. I’ve witnessed some crazy glitches. There was a time in which despite I was tapping the screen to move my player, his feet remained planted. His arms didn’t even move. There have also been countless amounts of times in which my player gets to the ball and I swipe what could’ve been a game winner , but he just doesn’t swipe at all. I have had , “wifi connection,” symbols pop up mid play despite my WiFi connection works incredibly well - not to mention, with full bars. It’s really unfair, I feel as though when I spent actual cash for coins that’s when more glitches started to appear. I’ve been blowing through coins on matches that I can typically fairly win. For tennis lovers and enthusiast this game is great. Every now and then you get a good rally with someone who strategizes, but when the game glitches it doesn’t matter how, “good,” you are you will lose. I don’t even want to get started on the seemingly impossible hits some players are able to do when juiced up at ridiculous levels with racquet power ups. The loot bags are nice for coins and gems, but the card system is a joke. 7,200 coins for one point upgrade on stamina - and that’s if you even get the card.
Aside from that the game isn’t awful and I do enjoy playing it here and there.
- Wildlife Studios Limited
- 248.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Special Offer $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.