Track your racquet sports activities including Tennis, Padel, Pickleball, Squash, Racquetball, Badminton or Table Tennis. Start and save your activities from your Apple Watch. Visualize your progress using our interactive dashboards.
Top Free Features:
• Track your singles, doubles, practices, lessons and cross training.
• Add notes, photo to make each outing memorable.
• Start activity from Apple Watch and get your swing path, counts, steps, distance covered, and heart rate while playing
• Apple Watch Complication to launch your tracking quickly
• Apple Health and Activity app integration
• Templates to document your opponents games style
• String Tracker - get reminder when string reaches its lifespan
• Activities Log and Dashboard
• Manage league team rosters, match lineups and scores
• Data stored in iCloud and accessible from any iOS device
• No additional account creation or password needed
• Intelligent Analytics
• Sharing and Leaderboard
• Today Widget
• 3D Touch support
Pro Edition (one time purchase)
Upgrade to Pro Edition to get these great features:
• Track unlimited activities, players and teams
• Head to Head Stats
• Detail match stats by week, month, year
• Win, loss, tie stats by matches, sets and games
• Win, loss, tie match stats with each doubles partner
• Export your data to .csv file
• For each session, swing shots breakdown, heart rate and steps count graph
• Graph to compare your footwork and fitness level between different matches
• Shoes Tracker - get reminder when shoes reaches its lifespan
Swing Analyzer Subscription (per month or per year)
For Pro Edition users with an Apple Watch, subscribe to Swing Analyzer to learn about your swing path, angles, power and contact point. See every swing in 3D and get to know your motion like never before.
Swing Analyzer Features:
• Speed breakdown by Forehand, Backhand, Smash and Volleys
• Detail Session Summary (e.g. Longest Rally)
• Impact Time and Swing Path Analysis
• Swings Calibration
• Swings Compare, Sharing and Best Shot
• Replay match in Augmented Reality
Insights Pack Subscription (per month or per year)
See how your racquet sports activities impact your health and your life. Combine your data to find useful correlations.
Insight Pack Features:
• Weight, Sleep, Calories and Workout Correlation
• Heart Rate Zones
• 1-min and 2-mins heart rate recovery trends
• Heart Rate Variability trends
Live Match Subscription (per month or per year)
For parents, coaches, teams and tennis fans, we offer you the best way to watch and track live tennis. Subscribe to Live Match to track your kids, students, favorite players scores point-by-point. Keep track of each point details and analyze the key match statistics.
Live Match Features:
• Record singles or doubles match point by point
• Supports multiple game format
• Automated score counting
• Track ace, double fault, winner and error shot
• Detail shot type tracking (e.g. forehand, volley, lob)
• Undo function
• Server indicator
• Full match timeline
• Players performance analysis
• Match data stored in iCloud
• Share live match you tracked with friends
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
1. Score Keeping on Apple Watch. Simply add and subtract the score for each set as needed.
2. After you use the Lock button to lock the screen, turn the Digital Crown to unlock it.
If you enjoy TennisKeeper, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? It will help me greatly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As an avid player it is frustrating how often this app on my watch glitches out, doesn’t track correctly, or crashes. It was working fine, idk what happened.
Developer Response ,
The app was just updated a week ago. Perhaps it is your update of the app that is not working properly. Please delete the app from your iPhone and install it again. You may also want to restart both your phone and your Apple Watch.
So I wish I would’ve used the app a little before paying the $5 for it or however much it cost. I honestly can’t tell you what the paid version gets you bc you still have to shell out more to do any of the features beyond tracking your scores, strings and shoes, all I’m sure are included in the free version.
Sadly, as of lately, the app doesn’t even stay working and crashes on the watch so it captures nothing. I set it up 3x tonight, to find out later it crashed and didn’t capture anything. Also, you must wear your watch on your swinging hand, which makes sense, but I cannot play like that as it is too bothersome. However, I did once to capture the statistics and I set it up correctly according to their instructions in the app on the phone with hand orientation and all and it still didn’t work accurately at all. It honestly made no difference.
Sadly, I wish it did more but it doesn’t without having to pay way more than I already have and even then it doesn’t work accurately. I’ll stick to solely using it to record usage of my shoes and strings.
Great app, tons of data
I love this app. So far, I’ve only used it during lessons, and not for match statistics. It works great automatically. Can sense forehands and backhands and “other” (serves, overheads, and I expect volleys), and gives detailed metrics on every swing if you buy the premium version - swing speed, 2D and 3D views with playback, number of each swing, footsteps, heart rate and more. I’ve found it very easy to use on my Apple Watch - just click lesson, indoor and start and everything logs automatically. Plus, the developer is super responsive and helpful with questions. Definitely a 5 star app for me.
- Christina Lau
- 133.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Christina Lau
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition $4.99
- Swing Analyzer Monthly $1.49
- Swing Analyzer Annual $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.