MatchTime (formerly known as TennisPoint.com) benefits tennis and pickleball teams and leagues by making it simple & fun. Your ultimate organizer & team builder!
For over 16 years, MatchTime (formerly known as TennisPoint) has made managing racquet sport teams, leagues, and tournaments less work and more fun. With our easy-to-use platforms and responsive customer service, we save captains and league directors valuable time so their players can do what they do best - get on the court, compete and have fun.
Grab your racquet - it's MatchTime. Trusted in over 3 Million matches by 150,000+ teams.
MatchTime's mobile app -- your team's schedule, match lineups, availability, team communications and match location are all now within quick and easy reach with our mobile app.
* Team Schedule -- dates and locations of all your matches with a summary of points after the match.
* Match Lineups -- view the full lineup for each match. Find out which line you are playing and what you need to bring to the match. Once scores are entered, you can see how each line did as well.
* Match Confirmation -- Captains get piece of mind knowing their players will be at the match... go ahead and confirm that you will be at the match directly in the app!
* Match Availability -- set your availability for each match with a single click. View the availability of your other players as well for that match.
* Match Directions -- know exactly where you are going for your upcoming match. ALTA specific directions and other player reviews are also included.
* Get driving directions through your navigation app with quick click of a button.
* Player Roster -- have all your players contact information with you. Call them, text them or even download their contact details to your phone's contacts.
* Push Notifications - get updates pushed to you from your captain -- new lineup, quick message, etc
* Create Email - send a quick email to all of your team or just one or two players.
* Create/Edit Match Lineups - create your match lineup through the app quickly and easily. You can select who is playing which match line and also enter what each player should bring. Need to change the lineup, you can do that as well.
* Create/Edit Match Scores -- Want to keep track of the match scores while your team is playing... great you can enter the scores line by line one at at time.
TennisPoint is rebranding to MatchTime. Additional features in team and league management for tennis and pickleball along with additional integration.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but still needs tweaking
I like what you’re trying to do with the app. There are just a few things that would make it so much better. It is difficult to schedule lineups in the app because you can’t see all of the info that you need to see when doing that. Announcements and things like that that you can put on the dashboard don’t even show up on the app, also, I would like to be able to see stats on the app. One other thing that I think would add a lot is if there were a notes section when adding in matches in draft mode that the captain could list which players would be scheduled for two weeks ahead, when you don’t want to post the line up yet.
With that said, I did give four stars because there is a lot of potential and their support team is great.
Update is Ineffective
Love the app! This is a great tool for captaining teams but the new updated styling is lacking so many features, and difficult to navigate. There are also many features that can’t be completed on the app, so I’m constantly logging in on your mobile site through safari when I would mainly like to do everything on the app. Things such as scheduling team practices, managing the team roster and updating the match calendar are examples.
Could be great with a few tweaks
I captain both USTA and ALTA teams and enjoy having the app handy so I can manage my teams from my mobile devices. However, I really wish the developers would make a couple of changes:
1. Please allow captains to deselect players not in the lineup when sending out lineups. You can do this from the site, but not the app and my players don’t want to be bombarded by emails when they have plans for the weekend.
2. Please give captains the option to print blank scorecards from the app. Modern day printers will allow you to print from mobile devices over a WiFi connection.
3. I know the site has posted that they’re working on auto input of USTA scores, but it’s really tedious as a captain to have to input these manually, especially when we’ve already done so once a match through the USTA site! Please continue to work on this!
All in all, my players like the ability to change their availability through the app and find it more convenient to use. We switched from netlineup (although I never used their app, just the site) and plan to stick with TennisPoint for now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the items and details.... latest changes coming to the app in review presently.
1. When creating a lineup, you get the option on which lines to email but unfortunately on a "edit lineup" you don't get this option. We will add this to our development list.
2. Score cards - latest version in review with Apple does have the ability to print a score card.
3. Importing USTA scores - in the last development steps of this so hopefully it will be completed soon!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TennisPoint.com Inc
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 MatchTime Sports Inc