I went, I was going, I have gone or I had gone...? Which tense do you use in which situation?
ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS
• Diagnostic test 1 + Table of tenses
• Present simple and continuous
• Past simple and continuous
• Present perfect simple and continuous
• Past perfect simple and continuous
• Future simple and continuous
• Future perfect simple and continuous
• Diagnostic test 2 + Table of verb forms
• Going to versus present tenses for future
• Passive voice
• Time clauses
• Conditional tense
• If clauses
• Indirect speech
• Irregular verbs
• Table of tenses
• Clear explanations of the form and use in simple English.
• A lof of examples from everyday English showing the contrasts of the forms.
• List of irregular verbs
• You can practice all tenses in 129 exercises with 1330 questions.
• Write your answers (gap filling) or choose the correct forms (multiple choice).
• Check your answers or show the correct forms.
• Your answers are marked at the end of each exercise.
With eGrammar you can improve your English tenses in one or two months.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ahmed lolachi , Iraq
This app is what everyone need to improve his English language .
Sample & easy to learn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.