Tentaizu is a must have application for players who enjoy puzzle games. Similar to Sudoku and minesweeper, Tentaizu requires players to use logic and follow the clues provided to find the hidden 10 stars. It is useful to develop math sense on algebra, logical, analytical, and reasoning ability.
How to Play
- A numbered square indicates the number of stars hidden in adjacent squares (including diagonals).
- A numbered square never holds a star.
- A star may be hidden in a square with no adjacent numbers.
- Place a star marker in squares where you think stars are hidden.
- Each puzzle has a unique solution for 10 hidden stars.
* Beautiful graphics presentation.
* Quick puzzle to easily take advantage of your spare time.
* Twitter integration to share star maps you found.
* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends.
* Vincent Willem van Gogh’s work consists of the dot collected will eventually be presented once players completed all puzzles of each level.
Update for iOS13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can play it all the time!
interesting puzzle game, and free
- JIN DIAN YU
- 35.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 jdyu
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free $0.99
- 100 Clue Pack $0.99
- 500 Clue Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.