Tera Synth - Modular Analog Synthesizer
Explore new sound spaces with Tera Synth that go beyond the emulation of synthesizer legends. Use the power of analog and digital synthesis combined with new modules for physical modelling. Wireless patching of modules combined with an intelligible modulation routing simplifies the development of new synthesizer designs from scratch. Distortion effect, Delay/Chorus/Phaser and Reverb effects give your sounds the final polishing. Tera Synth gives your music an individual character with its unique fat sound. The well-designed algorithms and the economical modular structure provides you with a comparatively high voice yield. Precise timing with the unique built-in Arpeggiator let you feel the rhythm.
Tera Synth supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio for integration with other Music Apps.
Modular Analog Synthesis
• Modular synthesizer with free connections between modules.
• 25 Sound Modules
• 4 Low frequency oscillators
• 4 Standard ADSR Envelope generators.
• 4 Multi Segment Envelopes with tempo sync.
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Monophonic or polyphonic with up to 32 voices.
• More than 920 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Chorus with four delay lines.
• 8 pole Analog Phaser.
• Distortion effect with Tube/Tape emulation
• Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
• Hi end reverberation unit.
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
• Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
• Dozens of scales selectable
• Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
• Inter App Audio
• AudioUnit AUv3 with parameter automation
• Ableton Link compatible
• Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
• Support for MIDI input/output connections.
• MIDI learn functionality.
- Samplerate problem fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve just spent a few minutes creating my first patch and, already, I’m in awe of the balance between depth and simplicity in this modular synth. The ease with which one may modulate nearly everything with almost anything is breathtaking, and the waveform options are great.
Of course, the mind can’t help but wonder what would happen if all the effects parameters were modulatable, but with 3 oscillators, 4 LFOs, 4 insane envelopes, and a sequencer, I feel confident that I’ll have plenty to explore.
Next, I’ll have to test how in runs in AUM and AB3.
Really Excellent Sounding Synth
The variety of sounds this synth can produce and the quality of the sound it produces are certainly worthy of much praise. Now with AUv3 it will get even more use than before.
Tera is a winner.
Recorder doesn’t work
After making several recordings, discovered they do NOT appear in the iTunes file sharing window. They can NOT be pasted into other applications, do not export into Audioshare or Audio paste, cannot be shared via Airdrop (says “failed”) cannot be saved in Dropbox (says “error”), and cannot be mailed (crashes the program). Basically, any recordings made within the app are unusable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.