Teralink brings professional “bonding” technology to the Cube 600 series. When enabled, it allows you to combine bandwidth from multiple network interfaces to increase your uplink speed for more reliable and higher quality streaming. That means you can go live with up to 6 data connections at once from Ethernet, Wifi, and iPhone LTE sources.
- Configure your Cube 605 or 655 to connect with your Sputnik server and Core account.
- Share your LTE connection with Cube for a more resilient, higher bit rate broadcast
- Monitor your data usage in real-time
Changes / Improvements:
- Add Slice encoders
- Changed Core setting to Enable/Disable generic bonding
- Improve speed test
- Fix disconnecting too quickly from device
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost Perfect - But No Fullscreen View
This app could be perfect if only it had a fullscreen view. There’s just not much use for a streaming app that only allows a small screen view. If this was updated, this would be the most useful application on set without a doubt.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.