Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Port forwarding lets you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop devices.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
- Fixed the problem with terminal performance
Ratings and Reviews
Its good app to work on , but would love it if you change the cursor settings
Im totally kool with this app and is helpful to configure all my Unix Servers and access it in one click away . But Iam the developer who works in black screens and in this app , if I set up black screen, Im losing the view of my trackpad cursor .To explain precisely , if I change the screen terminal to black, I would need my cursor to change to white or some other color to track easily. But here everytime, I need to come out of the screen to locate my cursor and go back to the terminal for selecting any texts. Am I missing any settings or is this something that can be fixed in the software itself may be in the next upgrade? Thank you!!!
Not a bad app for free, but it seems the mobile device version has more options. This desktop version needs a Backspace as CTRL H function as this is critical for some SSH connections. It also needs controls to adjust the window size once logged in and Charsets. Please take all functions from the mobile app and port them to the desktop version. All of these functions are critical to some users, myself incuded. Thank you.
Excellent FREE App!
I’ve been looking for a low cost SSH terminal client that is clean, minimal, and functional. I downloaded this app yesterday and tested it for random connections without any issues. Today I added my servers to memory with my private keys. I am very impressed with this free little app. It looks good and functions very well for me. I’m not saying this has all the bells and whistles as my ~$100 SSH client but it just works as expected. This is definetly going to be my “go to” SSH terminal from now on. I’m very impressed so far. Thank you for this wonderful app.
- Termius Corporation
- 75 MB
- Developer Tools
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Termius Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Termius Premium Subscription $9.99
- Termius Premium Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.