Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Port forwarding lets you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop devices.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
- Made it possible to rearrange panes in Split View
- Fixed an issue with scrolling on Linux
- Fixed inability to create a snippet using the snippet picker panel
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says
Sure you can just ssh from a teminal and that is good for a quick one off connection. But for connecting on a regular basis to a lot different servers, Terminus allows you to configure the connection for the server. For example my mysql connections are set up to connect to the server, startup the mysql client as the root user and select the appropriate database. I have created other scripts for servers have different configurations. To me this is a little easier than with ssh. Bottom line - not an earth shattering timesver, but one I use almost every day.
Great app but why is it subscription based?
This app is great as a replacement for the Mac internal ssh client (which isn't bad either) and having support for saved connections and being able to log in using private keys makes this one of the better free clients I've used. I recommend it for anyone who needs a full-featured SSH client.
The paid version even supports Snippets, something I really wanted, along with SFTP and other features and I was prepared to pruchase it right away until I logged in and found that it is subscription based. This just screams greed. Sure, it's only $8/month but for an application that doesn't rely on definitaion updates to function it makes no sense to require a subscription to use features. Give me a reasonable, one time purchase option and I have no problem paying for quality software but I'm sick of everything going to a subscription model and holding us hostage for features. I understand charging yearly maintenance fees if I want updates but if I just want to use what I already have I shouldn't have to pay continually for it.
Termius has ruined me... in a good way
I ended up paying for Termius even though the free product is already great. Their ability to sync across devices, having an SFTP gui (even if you're a lover of SCP), and a variety of other features made this worth every penny.
I'm a migrant from iTerm2 which was excellent but Termius has blown it away in functionality. With regards to my title, I have found it difficult to enjoy using any other SSH product or terminal since coming to Termius and I'm ok with that. Gone are the days of putty and Termius should be the industry standard for local terminal and managing multiple remote machines via SSH.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Termius Corporation
- 177.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Termius Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Termius Premium Subscription $9.99
- Termius Premium Subscription $99.99