Termius is an SSH client and terminal how it should be. Connect with one tap from any mobile and desktop device—no re-entering IP addresses, ports, and passwords.
With a free Termius Starter plan, you can:
· Connect from your mobile and desktop device with SSH, Mosh, Telnet, Port Forwarding, and SFTP.
· Work in several sessions simultaneously with a multi-tab interface and split-view support.
· Customize your terminal themes and fonts for each connection.
· Save your favorite and frequently used commands and shell scripts to execute them with a tap instead of typing.
· Quickly access the global history of your terminal commands.
· Get the support of ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as a chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
With the Termius Pro plan, you can also:
· Access your connection settings and credentials from any device anytime with an encrypted cloud vault.
· No limitations on the number of devices to sync.
· Run your saved commands on multiple sessions or servers or instantly get them autocompleted in the terminal.
· Connect to your hardware via Serial Cable.
· Authenticate using hardware FIDO2 keys.
· Connect through Proxy and jump servers.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Integrate with AWS and DigitalOcean.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID and your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
Termius reinvents the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
1. Three new terminal themes were introduced: Peach Fresh, 1984 Dark, and 1984 Light
2. Improved how the multiline package names are presented in the side panel
3. Fixed a bug with maximizing/minimizing by double-clicking the top bar
4. Other stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Termius is 5 star app but loses a star on high monthly pricing
As a terminal app Termius is brilliant. It is 5 stars. With the new snippets,autocomplete/history and AI built in to create commands it is amazing. Is it $10/month amazing ($120/yr) for a terminal app? Questionable at best. If I was running Termius corp I'd cut the monthly to $3..99 or $4.99. I'd nearly guarantee they would make far more money as subscribers would be up over 3X and thus net revenue higher. They should google "price elasticity" and read all the reviews here. Great product. I use the free version. Wrong price points. Hopefully they will listen. My advice is free and I've dealt with this in my own hosted/sass platforms I built that had successful exits. Price elasticity for something like this is really important for maximizing revenue.
Great app but why is it subscription based?
This app is great as a replacement for the Mac internal ssh client (which isn't bad either) and having support for saved connections and being able to log in using private keys makes this one of the better free clients I've used. I recommend it for anyone who needs a full-featured SSH client.
The paid version even supports Snippets, something I really wanted, along with SFTP and other features and I was prepared to pruchase it right away until I logged in and found that it is subscription based. This just screams greed. Sure, it's only $8/month but for an application that doesn't rely on definitaion updates to function it makes no sense to require a subscription to use features. Give me a reasonable, one time purchase option and I have no problem paying for quality software but I'm sick of everything going to a subscription model and holding us hostage for features. I understand charging yearly maintenance fees if I want updates but if I just want to use what I already have I shouldn't have to pay continually for it.
Fantastic UI, but requires subscription for upgrade
The beautiful UI makes it easy and to quickly identify everything, especially when compared to Putty. However, I used CyberDuck for FTP, because CyberDuck allowed me to purchase a license once and have it forever, whereas Termius requires a subscription for the advanced features. If Termius would allow one-time purchases for upgrades, then I would do so. I already did with CyberDuck, after all, but Termius would be preferable, especially with the mobile synchronization aspect.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Termius Corporation
- 188.5 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Termius Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Termius Pro Subscription $15.00
- Termius Pro Subscription $119.00