DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING CONTENT FROM THE EPIC 1.3 UPDATE!
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least iPhone 6S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer. We support iPhone 5S, iPad Air 1, iPad Mini 2 running at least iOS 8.0, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Brand new controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large...the same size as on Terraria for PC!
• Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
• Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Additional critical fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An intriguing genre blend, Terraria mixes collection, construction, and combat in a retro-styled 2D adventure. Break apart the world, uncovering rare treasures and digging deep underground for resources to build elaborate houses. Then craft powerful weapons and armor before facing bizarre, fantastical creatures. It’s a huge, sophisticated experience that’s easy to spend hours with—a universe of densely layered surprises, where every session is exciting.
Great mobile port... with some issues
So for me, someone who has over 300 hours on Terraria on PC, I thought I’d might as well give this game a try. $4.99 later, here I am with this game. Overall, a pretty good port, sporting the 1.2 update from the PC. The game looks great, controls... aren’t the best but useable, and the tutorial is a relatively good place to start off from, and does a good job at explaining the first part of the game, one thing the PC edition doesn’t have. I have a couple gripes with the game though. First, the inventory and crafting interfaces look overcrowded and can be pretty overwhelming for example when you aren’t familiar with the game. Organizing your inventory is pretty tedious, and definitely needs a redesign. Another thing, is that on phones, you only have 5 hot bar slots, and the game is zoomed in so much that you can only see about 10-15 tiles or so in front of you, and your hearts are super tiny. However, when playing on iPad, you get 10 hot-bar slots and a much more zoomed-out view of the world, somewhere around 40 blocks around you, which makes for a much better gaming experience, and because of the bigger screen, inventory managing is slightly easier, but same problems as the phone. Anyway, that’s about it on my opinion of the game, and I would say definitely pick up a copy if you have five bucks lying around. Hoping the devs fix these issues with the next update. Thanks for reading, have a good one. ✌️
Best game ever but needs some fixing.
Terraria is one of my personal favorite games that I have been playing for almost five years (I’m pretty sure) but there is something that needs fixing. 1) I live this game but one of my least favorite issues is how unstable the game can be. My files in local get deleted for some random reason (mostly talking about my main account. RIP) but most of the profiles that I made from a long time ago are the ones that get corrupted. 2) this is just something I’ve been kinda annoyed by but... PLEASE JUST RELEASE 1.3 MOBILE! I’ve been waiting sooooooooo long for it and it just won’t come out. I’m getting bored by just dying from plantera a bunch of times because that’s all I can do. I don’t care how unstable the version is and how many bug fixes you will need to fix. I just want 1.3 guys. 3) the controls could use some upgrading. They glitch out when I’m building in the middle of the screen and moving with the left joystick. I don’t know if that’s just my screen or terraria. END) I do truly love this game and I really think anyone with a brain (of cuthulu) should get this game! I’m just trying to share my thoughts and feelings about this game and not hate on the game here. Please try too be quick with this update so my terra blade can destroy more hard mode enemies! Sub to my yt channel Pixelmangames (sorry if I’m not allowed to say that) and good luck 505 games and whoever else is helping develop the game! 👌👍
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 198 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Terraria ©2019 Re-Logic. All Rights Reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. Developed by DR Studios. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.