Use your iPhone or iPad to control the tempo of impulse-sync-enabled synthesizers, drum machines, and other music hardware.
• Tap tempo
• Supports 20.0 - 999.0+ BPM
• Rotary tempo dial for precise, tactile tempo adjustment
• Pause/mute button
• ?, !, and :fire: buttons to introduce character and chaos into your performance
• Clear, simple interface designed to be easy to use in a stage/performance setting
This app works with any instrument you own that takes voltage impulses as a tempo control, such as:
• KORG SQ-1, Volca, Monotribe, etc.
• Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator
• Moog MOTHER-32 (choose the "single clock advance" setting on the instrument)
This project is open source. Try building it yourself at https://github.com/terribleben/terrible-sync or contact twitter.com/terribleben with feedback!
• 3.5mm audio cable is required to connect your iPhone or iPad to your sync-enabled instruments.
• If the instrument isn't responding, you may need to increase the iPhone's volume.
• This software is not produced by, endorsed by, or affiliated with KORG, Teenage Engineering, Moog Music, or other instrument manufacturers.
This update contains minor improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.