The TERTIUM BLE RFID Test is the app to demonstrate the main features of the RFID reader
with Bluetooth Low Energy interface from TERTIUM Technology.
In particular this app allows a quick test the tt-rfid-passive-api-lib-ios-swift, the high level
library to manage TERTIUM passive RFID reader with BLE interface (NFC Scanner, UHF
Scanner, BlueBerry LE HF and Blueberry LE UHF). Include methods to change reader settings
and manage the communication with tags.
Following are the highlihts of application:
– discovering and connection
– Bluetooth Low Energy setting (connection timeout, write timeout...)
– beeper and led test
– shutdown time setting
– battery level
– Inventory (send inventory command or configure the reader to trigger inventory pressing
– Reader RFID settings (bitrate, option flag, extension flag)
– Access operations like read, write, lock and kill
– Detailed operation for read and write command: click on the tag to address, edit starting
block, number of block to read or write and data to write)
– Write EPC and read TID for UHF tag
Many operations you can select in the app have fixed parameters but together with the source
code and the tt-rfid-passive-api-lib-ios-swift provided, allow a quick development of the custom
The source code of the app and the lib are available on Github at the following link:
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.