The HTH® Test to Swim™ water testing app is essential to spending more time splashing, and less time guessing! Our goal is to simplify water testing by providing accurate and convenient water analysis treatment recommendations in the palm of your hand.
- Easily input your water test results
- See immediate analysis of your water
- Get a list of chemical levels needing immediate attention
- Find step-by-step treatment recommendations for balancing your pool or spa, now including hth® Pre-Measured Water Soluble Pods™
- View a detailed description of each HTH® or Spa Selections® product recommendation
- Save historical water test information for easy comparison
- View how-to videos on everything from basic maintenance to specific pool and spa problems
- Find the products closest to you with our store & online retailer locator
- Smart packaging technology lets you scan any HTH® product and see product info, how-to videos and more
- Supports U.S. and Canadian pool owners and U.S. spa owners
The HTH® Test to Swim™ app will help you stay clear for cannonballs. As always, HTH® is here to help.
For more information, please see hthpools.com/privacy, hthpools.com/legal or https://www.digimarc.com/m/eula/add-on
Updated branding & 2020 product information from HTH®
Made tweaks to help get your chemical recommendations quicker!
Added ratings & reviews to our product information
Updated store locations to pick up the latest HTH® products
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This text strip thing is awesome! You can test your water and then text a picture of your test strip to hth123 and you’ll get an immediate text back that tells you what you need and how much to fix your water. Testing my water has never been easier!!
I have been using this app off and on for years during pool season. Now I just keep getting a crazy, computer language message every time I try to log in or register. All my products are from this company and the test strips look different from each brand. Seeing how this app is actually more of an advertising tool for the company, directing me to exactly which of THEIR products I need to buy, than just the informative tool I need, you’d think they’d be sure to let people get in.
Also, it was really bothering me that I had to give them all my personal information just to check my pools chlorine levels. I don’t remember having to do that before, and would have stopped right there if there was another decent option.
No more specific HOT TUB water testing???
Summer is over and pool is closed. Winter is coming and time to open the hot tub. What??? Where’s my hot tub info and what happened to my previous water test data? Why can’t I test, get the recommended chemical fix, and save the information specific to my hot tub anymore. Please restore original/previous app functionality where users can switch between POOL and HOT TUB water testing. It was what made the HTH app unique and absolutely useful to both pool and hot tub owners. I have been only purchasing and using HTH products for both my pool and hot tub, but if I find another brand product that has both (separate and specific) pool and hot tub water test functionality app, then sorry... but bye bye HTH.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arch Chemicals, Inc.
- 64.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Innovative Water Care, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.