Test Worth application serves as an aid to ophthalmologists or other medical specialists in assessing the degree of fusion in subjects with normal binocular vision or with strabismus.
This test is equipped with adult and pediatric version with tactile elements, sounds and changing images that facilitate the children collaboration. The test can be performed in different sizes and distances to assess the suppression angle it holds.
In the start menu you can choose the format you want to use to perform the test:
• In adult or child patients
• With touch tone emission
• Test size: N: standard size, L: medium size and XL: large size
• Format of 3 (more useful for childrens) or 4 figures
• For glasses red + green
While doing the test:
• You can reach the start menu by pressing the Menu word (upper right corner).
• You can increase the size of the test by sliding the finger from right to left or decrease it by performing the opposite movement (left to right).
• In the child test, when pressing any image the others change position to check the merger (and avoid mistakes by learning). In addition, they can make sounds to favor the collaboration of the smallest.
• At the bottom of the screen you can see the size of the test (N = standard, L = Large, XL = Very large) and the distance test must be placed to correspond with the angle that holds for a fusion F (Foveal ≤1º) M (Macular 1,4-3º) and P (Peripheral 3-6,4º)
Restrictions of use: This application is intended for use in ophthalmological consultations. It is recommended to use this application for people over 18 years, with medical qualification.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.