The testo Smart Probes APP makes your mobile device to a remote control and measurement data centre.
Application specific menus (e.g.):
- AC + Refrigeration: automatic calculation of system parameters, like superheat or subcooling
- Volume Flow (outlet / duct): easy set up of your measurement and performing a punctual or continuous measurement.
- IR Temperature and Mould Indication: contactless temperature measurement with fast photo documentation and detection of areas with mould risk.
- Control and monitor the Smart Probes, testo 552 or testo 770-3 via Smartphone / Tablet wireless
- Monitor trendings via APP and record and send them as an excel sheet (.csv)
- Create and send .pdf-reports, incl. picture of the measurement location
- Use up to six smart probes at the same time
- Wireless range of appr. 15m (depends on mobile device used)
Preconditions for using:
- Use a testo Smart Probe (testo 405i, 410i, 605i, 510i, 115i, 549i, 805i, 905i), a testo 552 or a testo 770-3
- Requires iOS 8.3 or newer, plus mobiles end device with Bluetooth 4.0
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-It is now possible to set the zooming of the trending diagram dynamically
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but doesn’t always work
I got my 770-3 multimeter about a month ago and liked that I could use the app to record and screenshot readings for my work. But now the temperature readings on the screen I can’t change to Fahrenheit, it always goes back to Celsius. Please fix this and why not allow the app to remember my choice of what I want to view verses having to change it every time I have to start the app.
App NEEDS to improve
So I have to say the probes and devices are great. Read accurately, however the app is horrible. If you rearrange the view or make any items not visible it will permanently place a sensor measurement called NONE in the measurement arrangement list. It NEVER keeps your arrangements. I have two smart probes temp sensors so I can take readings from the return and the supply at the same time. I want the Both DB readings to appear at the top followed by the WB readings, then RH. I don’t need any of the other settings. So I rearrange them to do this and set the other ones to not visible. Works great, this time. Next time I open the app, it is all disorganized again and a whole bunch of NONE listings are in the rearrange list. It is frustrating to no end. I have reached out to their tech support through email but have got no response. If they fix this I will adjust my review.
Handy compact tool set
I have used the App and Refrigerant Probe Set for a few weeks. Most of the app is easy to use but you must maneuver through all of the screens to understand what is possible.
The Probe set is extremely handy due to compact size. I carry in my backpack along with one hose in case more refrigerant tasks are needed. I also added service fitting tee with No-Loss fitting to my pressure probes. No frostbite.
1. That the Application Selection menu have a custom version.
2. Fix the AC & Refrigeration application because the Evap and Cond Saturation Temperatures will only show in degrees Celsius. I set Fahrenheit and PSI but can’t change the other two.
3. Permit ability to add two more sensors while using AC & Refrigeration so that other temperatures can be measured.
More ideas may come your way as I use it more.
Keep it up Testo team.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Testo SE & Co. KGaA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.