This is the most convenient way to access TestTalks.
TestTalks is a weekly podcast hosted by Joe Colantonio, which geeks out on all things software test automation. TestTalks covers news found in the testing space, reviews books about automation and speaks with some of the thought leaders in the test automation field. We’ll aim to interview some of today’s most successful and inspiring software engineers.
During the interviews, the spotlighted engineer will tell us about his or her testing experience, sharing their successes and failures as well as which testing techniques are working for them right now. We’ll all learn more about testing through these talks — hence the name TestTalks.
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access TestTalks.
If you're a fan of the show you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent podcast about test automation. Interviews with automation professionals, technics and best practices discussions. I discovered many high quality resources thanks to that podcast as well.
Leave it to Joe!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.